PDA

View Full Version : HOOK 'EM!!!!!

slpybear the bullfan
10-11-2003, 03:05 PM
HOOOOOOOOKKKKKKK 'EMMMMMMM

<small>[ October 11, 2003, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: slpybear the bullfan ]</small>

3afan2K3
10-11-2003, 03:06 PM
Gig'em wait....no...GO OU!!!!!!

lepfan
10-11-2003, 03:33 PM
3afan2K3:
Gig'em wait....no...GO OU!!!!!!do whaaaat? gag 'em

BOOOOOOOOOOOMER

3afan2K3
10-11-2003, 03:37 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONER!!!!!!!!!

Mandy
10-11-2003, 03:39 PM
OKLAHOMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SintonFan
10-11-2003, 03:52 PM
SUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<small>[ October 11, 2003, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

lepfan
10-11-2003, 03:54 PM
SintonFan:
SUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SO FUNNNNNY!!!!!

3afan2K3
10-11-2003, 03:54 PM
THEN WHY IS T.U LOSING IF OU SUCKS????????????

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lepfan
10-11-2003, 03:55 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3afan2K3
10-11-2003, 03:56 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKLAHOMA SOONERS-20 T.U STEERS-7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

<small>[ October 11, 2003, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

3afan2K3
10-11-2003, 03:58 PM

OKLAHOMA SOONERS-27 T.U STEERS-7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<small>[ October 11, 2003, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

lepfan
10-11-2003, 03:59 PM
WOW!!!!!!

SintonFan
10-11-2003, 04:01 PM
I think I'm gonna be sick! http://images.bravenet.com/common/images/smilies/18_crazy.gif

lepfan
10-11-2003, 04:02 PM
SintonFan:
I think I'm gonna be sick! http://images.bravenet.com/common/images/smilies/18_crazy.gifSORRY TO HEAR THAT...but the game is not over YET!!! :D

lepfan
10-11-2003, 04:07 PM
good job

SintonFan
10-11-2003, 04:07 PM
I feel a little better! http://images.bravenet.com/common/images/smilies/19_indifferent.gif 27-13

pgamgt1982
10-11-2003, 04:08 PM
I love the Longhorns but they do not stand a chance vs. Oklahoma. Sorry Horns!

SintonFan
10-11-2003, 04:15 PM
I'm feeling sick again! http://images.bravenet.com/common/images/smilies/ill.gif

3afan2K3
10-11-2003, 04:17 PM

OKLAHOMA SOONERS-34 T.U STEERS-13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SintonFan
10-11-2003, 04:18 PM
Ohhhhh, OU is Texas! 46 of their 103 players are from Texas! We're beating ourselves! http://images.bravenet.com/common/images/smilies/banghead.gif

sinton66
10-11-2003, 04:18 PM
OU would suck really bad if not for the TEN starters from the state of Texas on their team.

lepfan
10-11-2003, 04:22 PM
Like I said before...they know where their bread is buttered!!!

lepfan
10-11-2003, 05:19 PM
C'mon my texas fans don't stop talking now....

HotDawg89
10-11-2003, 05:25 PM
Honestly, this is too painful to watch. I was up for a really good game. Not only is this a run-away game, this is also a run away game in favor of the team I am NOT supporting! http://images.bravenet.com/common/images/smilies/ill.gif Makes me sick!

<small>[ October 11, 2003, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: HotDawg89 ]</small>

pirate4state
10-11-2003, 05:28 PM
I'm too busy http://fp.funfiles.plus.com/animated_emoticons/emotes_p/puking_up_in_distaste.gif up my fajitas, chips & guac too even say anything. Like there is anything too say -- OU is just TOO MUCH for my beloved Horns. http://fp.funfiles.plus.com/animated_emoticons/emotes_n/nodding_no_in_a_panic.gif Now, I'll need a couple of these http://fp.funfiles.plus.com/animated_emoticons/emotes_g/guinness_drinking.gif to wash away the distaste I have in my mouth over todays play. :D

At least, the Sinton Pirates won their 1st district game!!!! http://fp.funfiles.plus.com/animated_emoticons/emotes_j/jumping_up_and_down_happily.gif

sinton66
10-11-2003, 05:40 PM
I said earlier this week that I thought Texas had a decent chance in this game IF the defense showed up and kept it close. Obvioulsy, that didn't happen.

SintonFan
10-11-2003, 05:50 PM
pirate4state:
I'm too busy http://fp.funfiles.plus.com/animated_emoticons/emotes_p/puking_up_in_distaste.gif up my fajitas, chips & guac too even say anything. Like there is anything too say -- OU is just TOO MUCH for my beloved Horns. http://fp.funfiles.plus.com/animated_emoticons/emotes_n/nodding_no_in_a_panic.gif Now, I'll need a couple of these http://fp.funfiles.plus.com/animated_emoticons/emotes_g/guinness_drinking.gif to wash away the distaste I have in my mouth over todays play. :D

At least, the Sinton Pirates won their 1st district game!!!! http://fp.funfiles.plus.com/animated_emoticons/emotes_j/jumping_up_and_down_happily.gifNice use of smilies! http://images.bravenet.com/common/images/smilies/slick.gif

lepfan
10-11-2003, 05:52 PM
Vince Young is an awsome player....the Sooners will be concerned with him in the QB position in the next 3 years. Texas has a good team, but OU has a great team this year...it is working for them...

SintonFan
10-11-2003, 05:56 PM
Yeah, but we want to win now.

SintonFan
10-11-2003, 05:59 PM
SintonFan:
Yeah, but we want to win now.Trying to work on something here.

LH Panther Mom
10-11-2003, 05:59 PM
sinton66:
I said earlier this week that I thought Texas had a decent chance in this game IF the defense showed up and kept it close. Obvioulsy, that didn't happen.Not only did their defense not show up, the offense didn't either. Being a Tech fan, I always have a hard time rooting for UT, but unless it's to Tech's benefit, I absolutely CAN'T root for OU. At 58-13, this is almost as bad as the A&M vs Baylor score. eek!

lepfan
10-11-2003, 06:00 PM
SintonFan:
Yeah, but we want to win now.Yeah, I can imagine...I am sure it will be VERY quite at work on Monday...my UT friends will not speak to me frown

Gilmer Buckeye
10-11-2003, 06:06 PM
The defense was in about a 3-TD hole before they even had an opportunity to decide whether to show up or not.

Mock cost Texas 7 points and V. Young cost 14 right off the bat. Plus, V. Young took 7 off the board he would have been responsible for putting up with the fumble down near the goalline.

A totally disastrous performance from start to finish. There are no bright spots. And Mack Brown takes full responsibility in the history books, whether he is personally willing to cop to it or not.

Coach February may not even have a good February next year. What recruit wants to sign up for this?

BTW, all of my fellow Texans who hate UT to the point they will root for OU, Nebraska, Notre Dame and probably even Al-Qaeda if it had a football team are welcome to leave the state at any time. I-30 will take you to your beloved Razorback Land and I-35 will take you to Norman where you can hang out with many of the Friday night heroes you followed in your former home state of Texas.

I pull for A&M, Tech, even Baylor (and I despise Baylor) whenever they play any team from out of state.

I am a Texan who happens to have gone to UT and who has been a lifelong fan of the 'Horns, but I hold no grudges against any of the other fine universities in this state.

xlr8tor
10-11-2003, 09:54 PM
UT did look pretty pitiful. OU is a good team, as much as I wish they weren't. As has been vocalized on here before the problem lies in the coaching. And more precisely with deciding on a QB. It wasn't too hard to figure out what went haywire with Simms at the helm. And rather than starting the best guy for the job (Young), Brown and company decided to not give him enough time and then expect him to pull it out against a very good OU team. Makes no sense to recruit such talent (talent that drew comparisons to Michael Vick by commentators) and then not start him, and give him enough time to aptly be prepared against the better teams they face.

And for all the hype that UT gets, their defense needs some serious work. Just my take.

sinfan75
10-12-2003, 09:45 AM
I don't think the problem is with Brown's decision on who QB's,but rather in the line play.Cedric Benson ony had 21 yds.in 12 att.Sooners were always gettin good penetration,and were always in Youngs face makin him throw bad passes.As far as the defense? Can't remember how many blown coverages I saw that resulted in TDs.IMO Texas is just plain intimidated by Oklahoma right now.No doubt about it the Sooners are just an awesome football team.

JasperDog94
10-12-2003, 10:02 AM
Did the defense make it to the game at all?

And by the way, there is a thing called winning with grace 3afan2k3. You're showing some serious immaturity.

lepfan
10-12-2003, 10:09 AM
JasperDog94:
Did the defense make it to the game at all?

And by the way, there is a thing called winning with grace 3afan2k3. You're showing some serious immaturity.Are you talking about the OU logo he has posted?

JasperDog94
10-12-2003, 10:16 AM
"T.U. STEERS" and just being throughly obnoxious.

lepfan
10-12-2003, 11:20 AM
JasperDog94:
"T.U. STEERS" and just being throughly obnoxious.I think all that was said during the game...just innocent fun...I don't think things would have been much different if the tables were turned. I have to admit, I don't like the TU stuff...they are UT not TU.

<small>[ October 12, 2003, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: lepfan ]</small>

punt
10-12-2003, 11:39 AM
I wonder if Young would be able to play with the tough teams in the Big 12 if he had been allowed to be the

openfacedroastbeefsanwich
10-12-2003, 11:45 AM
This is a continuation of disgrace to the entire state of Texas. This is rotten for the big twelve, but especially piss poor that our highest ranked Div. 1 football program is the mighty frogs of C-USA. The Aggies and the Horns are supposed to be the cornerstones of this place, and frankly I am sick of watching poor recruiting in college station along with ineptitude floating in the coaches' box in Austin. STEP ON THE FREAKING GAS FLAGSHIP SCHOOLS, BEFORE WE REALLY START TO LOSE ALL OF OUR KIDS!!!

p.s. Mack Brown apologists and coach Fran(he just needs some time) people need not apply here---I am not stupid

punt
10-12-2003, 11:47 AM
Hit the wrong key before I was finished. If Young had been the #1 qb all season would he now be ready to compete in the Big 12? OSU has several Texas kids also. Looks like Texas has some great hs coaches but the kids have to go across Red River to learn to play at the next level. The qb at North Shore has given a verbal committment to OSU. We know how good that guy is and OU is also getting one of our top qb's. Maybe ut needs to hire the complete staff at Mary Hardin Baylor, have you seen what they have done since starting fb again?

Pandora
10-12-2003, 11:53 AM
openfacedroastbeefsanwich:
STEP ON THE FREAKING GAS FLAGSHIP SCHOOLS, BEFORE WE REALLY START TO LOSE ALL OF OUR KIDS!!!That is the truth. Texas is the best exporter of good football players in the nation. We need to do something to keep those kids playing football in our great state.

lepfan
10-12-2003, 12:02 PM
Quality programs get quality players! This is college football, as with any HS graduate they get to choose where they want to go to college. Not all Texas high school graduates go to Texas colleges so why should Texas athletes feel obligated to stay in Texas for their college years. They are going to go to the program that will get them the most play time and get them the most attention. Right now that seems to be north of the Red River. Stop whining about how OKLAHOMA is TAKING all the Texas athletes...I don't think anyone is twisting their arms, they are choosing what is best for them....they are going because they know what these programs have to offer.

If you feel that Texas kids should stay in texas then what about PRO players...shouldn't only Texas kids be drafted and play for the texas pro teams...

NO MORE WHINING!!!!!

Just my opinion, I am sure some will not share, but oh well...GET OVER IT.

JasperDog94
10-12-2003, 06:01 PM
lepfan:
If you feel that Texas kids should stay in texas then what about PRO players...shouldn't only Texas kids be drafted and play for the texas pro teams...Totally different scenario. You're talking about a sport where one level is "amature" (not getting paid) and "professional". That is unless you're barry switzer. He's always had the best players that money could buy! wink :p

I think the point people are trying to make is that the recruiting by Texas schools needs to be better to keep our own athletes. That's the way I took it anyway.

sinton66
10-12-2003, 06:58 PM
I agree, let OU reruit from Kansas, Arkansas and New Mexico. Texas Colleges must do a much better job of retaining our native athletes. Not just UT, but A&M, Tech and all the rest. Div II does a good job of keeping them in state.

And I beg to differ with you lepfan, this is NOT whining , merely our opinion. In fact I find that word kinda condescending when applied to adults on here.

And, If you're saying UT can't compete in the Big 12, you are wrong. They may be currently "snake-bit" by OU, but that doesn't make them non competative.

<small>[ October 12, 2003, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

GoForIt
10-12-2003, 07:05 PM
Just as I suspected this morning in the Austin paper. Kirk Bohls bitching about how it's all the coach's fault! If you could have seen the cocky attitudes of Horn fans Saturday morning in Dallas, you'd understand why OU decided to stick it to 'em.

Don't worry. THere's always Baylor.

lepfan
10-12-2003, 07:08 PM
sinton66:
I agree, let OU reruit from Kansas, Arkansas and New Mexico. Texas Colleges must do a much better job of retaining our native athletes. Not just UT, but A&M, Tech and all the rest. Div II does a good job of keeping them in state.

And I beg to differ with you lepfan, this is NOT whining , merely our opinion. In fact I find that word kinda condescending when applied to adults on here.

And, If you're saying UT can't compete in the Big 12, you are wrong. They may be currently "snake-bit" by OU, but that doesn't make them non competative.I never said they could not compete in the Big 12...Texas is a team that OU has always been concerned with. They have a good team with some great players. The point I was trying to make was people saying that the OK schools were "stealing" their greatest players, this is not true, the Texas players are making the choice to go to the other schools. (I don't think you were the one who make the stealing comment.) END OF CONVERSATION FROM ME.

<small>[ October 12, 2003, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: lepfan ]</small>

punt
10-12-2003, 07:58 PM
I think there are plenty of top quality players for plenty to stay in-state and some to go elsewhere if they so choose. The big difference appears to be what happens after they get to a D1 school. Seems like the programs at ou and OSU are developing their recruits better at this time than UT and Aggies. Where does the blame lay? The buck stops with the head coach, he has to do something to get the right staff.