PDA

View Full Version : Silsbee Vs Shepherd

cowboydogg99
10-04-2004, 10:39 AM
Any thoughts on this one? Both teams are undefeated right now who will come away with a 0 in the loss column

RBARKER
10-04-2004, 10:52 AM
Silsbee by 14. I think Silsbee has had the tougher schedule and it will show in this game.

JasperDog94
10-04-2004, 10:53 AM
Shepherd's undefeated?:eek: :eek:

shortbag33
10-04-2004, 11:17 AM
Silsbee wins this one in a blowout. Shepherd has had the benifit of a soft schedule.

Hupernikomen
10-04-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by shortbag33
Silsbee wins this one in a blowout. Shepherd has had the benifit of a soft schedule.

Silsbee should win but Shepherd is not too bad. They can chew up chunks of the clock on offense so I will say Silsbee by 2 TD tops.

spiveyrat
10-04-2004, 11:34 AM
I'll say Silsbee by a gazillion! :eek:

Jody
10-04-2004, 11:34 AM
Silsbee better do a better job of protecting the ball and cut down on the penalties. The BC game was just ugly! Something like 4-5 interceptions and about the same on fumbles. I lost count of the penalties, but to give you and idea the flag was geeen by the third quarter.

Any decent team will spank them!

WOS1
10-04-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Jody
Silsbee better do a better job of protecting the ball and cut down on the penalties. The BC game was just ugly! Something like 4-5 interceptions and about the same on fumbles. I lost count of the penalties, but to give you and idea the flag was geeen by the third quarter.

Any decent team will spank them!

All that and still put up 35 points... hmmm.

Are they that bad? Or are they that good?

j_dog
10-04-2004, 04:56 PM
I know no history on Shepherd and I well could be wrong. But I expect they will discover there is a huge difference between playing a team like Woodville which has just dropped to AA from AAA and a team like Silsbee which has dropped to AAA from a very tough 4A district. Silsbee by a bunch.

Goldenstick
10-04-2004, 06:29 PM
Silsbee by 4 td's

shspiratefan
10-04-2004, 06:46 PM
silsbee is a very good ballclub. they are fast and talented. i think if both teams show up to play than this will be a game to watch. and as far as the level difference between aaaa to aaa and aaa to aa i beleive at the time that shepherd played woodville they were ranked in the top 25 in AA

j_dog
10-04-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by shspiratefan
silsbee is a very good ballclub. they are fast and talented. i think if both teams show up to play than this will be a game to watch. and as far as the level difference between aaaa to aaa and aaa to aa i beleive at the time that shepherd played woodville they were ranked in the top 25 in AA
I must confess I didn't know that Woodville was ranked in the top 25 in 2a. They must have improved a heap over last year where they finished next to last in Dist 20 winning one district game over Huntington. Of course, Silsbee didn't win a single game last year in 4a, but you can see what they are doing agains a 3a schedule this year. Good luck to Shepherd! :)