PDA

View Full Version : I just love this board!

Ranger Mom
10-03-2004, 08:58 PM
I was just sitting here and reading the threads and came to the realization that until I joined up here....I NEVER payed any attention to any game if it wasn't in Region I.

I had never heard of any of the places, and frankly just didn't care. Last season I went to a playoff game every weekend but one (I think) and attended the Div I State Championship game.

This "Lil ole board" in a huge cyberspace has certainly broadened my horizons!

I was telling LH Panther Mom that I read an article last week in an Electric Company's monthly mail out. They usually showcase something in a Texas town. This article was about the huge chicken fried steaks that a restuarant in this town has. That town was Liberty Hill.....I KNOW THAT PLACE.

I was telling Kaorder, Jason and 3afan2K3 that my son is taking an online defensive driving course. They got to the part about organ donations and had a lady talking about donating her sons organs when he was killed by lightning on the football field...the picture showed a kid in a Forney football jersey....I KNOW THAT PLACE.

The list goes on and on.....

Sorry for rambling, but as I was reading I just started feeling really nostalgic!!

I love you guys and gals!!:inlove:

sinton66
10-03-2004, 09:00 PM
We all feel the same way about you too, RM.;)

Gobbla2001
10-03-2004, 09:02 PM
All warm and 'fuzzy' inside?

Flourhead
10-03-2004, 09:02 PM
yeah i love you ranger mom!:) :kiss:

LH Panther Mom
10-03-2004, 09:08 PM
:inlove: RM, you're one of my favorite posters. And, I'm serious about the CFS, if you're ever close.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-03-2004, 09:17 PM
I can feel the love. :inlove:

Keith7
10-03-2004, 09:24 PM
I like this board too.. i havnt figured out why, but i do

LHMom
10-03-2004, 09:50 PM
I love it, too!! My kids think I am obsessed. I hate if an evening passes that I don't get to at least glance at what is going on.

GO PANTHERS!

crabman
10-03-2004, 10:16 PM
Get me a tissue..................

SintonFan
10-04-2004, 12:10 AM
Ranger Mom, we love you too. I tend to print out your jokes for our family's enjoyment.:cool:

sahen
10-04-2004, 12:13 AM
yah this board is awesome! we can talk about anythign....well except politics but yah politics is a bad topic to discuss....

Ray_BearKat
10-04-2004, 12:26 AM
I love you RM:inlove:

District303aPastPlayer
10-04-2004, 12:49 AM
ive noticed, that people come into my HEB, and pay with a check, and they are from towns like Ballinger, Aledo, and Kountze, and im like, "I KNOW OF THOSE TOWNS!!!"

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-04-2004, 02:45 AM
i fell in love w/ this board long before i signed up, but im definately glad i did, and im glad new people who are respectable are comming and joining the fun

exbccards76'smom
10-04-2004, 05:42 AM
I appreciate all the "friends" I have made on the board. Folks from places like Sinton,Midland, and Barbers Hill. Hopefully, I'll get to put names with faces real soon.

pirate4state
10-04-2004, 10:17 AM
Well, every time I take a road trip (which is usually every couple of months - just got back from Plano, TX) and I pass an exit sign that has Marlin/Bryan/College Station or Taylor/Burnet or Hutto or any other town represented on this board it just makes me smile to think of all the ppl we "know" from this board.

When I travelled out to W.TX in August I drove thru Ballinger and actually stopped to check out their sports complex! And if I wasn't already tired yesterday afternoon -- I would've checked out the Lockhart sports complex. ;)

I also find myself saying, "that's a 3A school, 2A school, etc..." :D whoever happens to be w/ me thinks I'm crazy!! :crazy:

Heck, I even met Ranger Mom, who just happens to live 15-20 miles from my relatives in Stanton, TX (2A State Champs, I forget the year!) Small world!! So, yes, I too :inlove: this board!! <GROUP HUG> :kiss:

LH Panther Mom
10-04-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Taylor/Burnet

That sign always makes me sad, since you have to go through LH (and Bertram) to get to Burnet. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/traurig/sad-smiley-046.gif ;)

cunbed10
10-04-2004, 10:37 AM
Hey! Ranger Mom thanks 4 the Birthday shout-out, yeah this board is very addicting, when I was in ROM prison, I felt as though I lost a son.