PDA

View Full Version : HEY LIBERTY HILL...........

Puppetmaster101
11-05-2002, 09:47 PM
Well first of congradulations its not often two 9-0 teams ranked in state go at for district. Actually I've never heard of it before. Anyways thats not the point friday is the day you gain the respect of keeping up with Burnet in the game with points (Very Doubtful) or hey even beating Burnet (Chances are None unless Ref's make it a one sided game but I doubt it because I trust ya'll on that) or if we sould just stick your heads in between ya'lls legs and kick you in the... oooopps I can't say that word cause then I'd get kicked off HAHAHA. Anyways I accept any residential LH fan (Little Stuff this does not include you) to trash talk me out I don't mind and no you wont sink your selves to a lower level so go ahead send in replies about Burnet. Oh for the record Burnet by 20 easy!!!!! HEHEHEHE

<small>[ November 05, 2002, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: Puppetmaster101 ]</small>

Puppetmaster101
11-05-2002, 10:11 PM
<small>[ November 05, 2002, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: Puppetmaster101 ]</small>

Puppetmaster101
11-05-2002, 10:11 PM
Oh yea just for the record Burnet 54- LH 7. Sorry I've changed my mind im not giving yall the benefit of the doubt because ya'll won't move the game I dont get it. I mean its not like yall are going to have the advantege anyways we still have more people than you coming to the game. :D :rolleyes:

Puppetmaster101
11-05-2002, 11:33 PM
I guess everybody from LH is to worried to say anything don't feel bad I would too!!!
:D

spaniard
11-06-2002, 12:50 AM
or they dont want to listen to you being a chump. man, talk trash after the game. geez.

CentralTxFan
11-06-2002, 01:03 AM
Puppetmaster....no trash talk!!! Let's just show LH, on the football field, who is the best!

Tiny
11-06-2002, 01:18 AM
CentralTxFan:
Puppetmaster....no trash talk!!! Let's just show LH, on the football field, who is the best!You wont look as stupid if you waite until after!! I think its funny, I guess you have to let out your frustrations somehow. Get a life you guys are putting to much time into this Bulldog sh--- for what, a first round or two exit again, talk about getting crushed? Wow must grow some strong stuff in Burnet. I must say we dont have any thing at home like this, oh well we have better things to do, Like winning State titles!!

Go Celina!!!!

spaniard
11-06-2002, 01:27 AM
Tiny:

CentralTxFan:
Puppetmaster....no trash talk!!! Let's just show LH, on the football field, who is the best!You wont look as stupid if you waite until after!! I think its funny, I guess you have to let out your frustrations somehow. Get a life you guys are putting to much time into this Bulldog sh--- for what, a first round or two exit again, talk about getting crushed? Wow must grow some strong stuff in Burnet. I must say we dont have any thing at home like this, oh well we have better things to do, Like winning State titles!!

Go Celina!!!!okay, nobody was asking you to say anything back. so chill out, everyone whos all bent out of shape about this friday needs to quit goin off about what they are so sure they know is gonna happen. who knows whats gonna happen? nobody!! im sure of what i think, notice what i say there, think, is gonna happen. this whole thing has been, for the most part until today, a pretty friendly and classy rivalry. with the exception of some idiots from burnet, and some idiots from lh, and some idiots from other towns who dont have a clue what or how good these two teams are, its been an alright topic to post on. so, ive said my peace. thanks, and behave out there.

hotstuff
11-06-2002, 09:56 AM
Muppetmaster always has been and always WILL BE a complete idiot.

bd0707
11-06-2002, 10:55 AM
This is the real deal on "Hotstuff", I know because I know him personally. First of all Hotstuff is only the name he uses on this forum, he spends each and every day on many message boards using other pseudonyms such as "Princess", "I'm to Sexy", "Angel", "Daddy's Girl" etc., Yep you guessed it he likes yo take his user names from things he reads on 5th grade girls teeshirts. His favorite activty is seeking out and purchasing vintage Barbie Dolls on Ebay. Mr. Hotstuff chooses 4 Barbies each day to alternate sitting on his desktop while he sets out to impose upon the rest of us his unhappy meager little life. So just when you think you have had enough of his annoying "crap", start treating him like your third cousins overbearing little brat and ignore him. I offer this only as a small bit of advice, because life is way to short to be bothered with the likes of "Hotstuff".[/

Puppetmaster101
11-06-2002, 08:04 PM
Go play with your dolls little stuff!!!!! :rolleyes:

Harry_MAN
11-06-2002, 08:50 PM
Lick Me Poopitmaster!!

Puppetmaster101
11-06-2002, 09:24 PM
Quiet you hairy monkey. BWAHAHAHAHA

<small>[ November 06, 2002, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: Puppetmaster101 ]</small>