PDA

View Full Version : Ingram-Tom Moore 33 - Goliad 12

Old Green
10-02-2004, 11:17 PM
mn

LH Panther Mom
10-03-2004, 10:37 AM
Can anyone from D-30, or that area, tell me how good Goliad is? We don't get news in the paper from there.

Gobbla2001
10-03-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Can anyone from D-30, or that area, tell me how good Goliad is? We don't get news in the paper from there.

I can I can...

Goliad came into our district my senior season ('00) and was there until this year...

They just do not have 'too' much talent, not a lot of kids out for football etc...

This is the most-talented they've been since '00 for sure, but I do not believe they need to be worried about in the playoffs...

One thing is for sure, they play their butts off down 50 or up 10...

LH Panther Mom
10-03-2004, 11:19 AM
Okie doke. I wasn't concerned about Goliad, more trying to get a better feel for Ingram. They're our last game of the season.

clayalan
10-03-2004, 03:27 PM
i went to the game last night. goliad wasn't very good, they had one really good athlete #22 and that was about it. goliad had receivers open and the qb just couldn't get it there. This is the second time i have seen ingram play and they don't look like they'll give L.H. much of a game. There best back is #47 and he is pretty tough but doesn't appear to have alot of speed. Ingram
made a lot of mental errors last night and if they make the same ones against L.H., wimberley, or llano it could get pretty ugly. I would predict L.H.60 Ingram not much.

LH Panther Mom
10-03-2004, 03:29 PM
Thanks - that's kind of what I figured, but you never can tell.