PDA

View Full Version : hutto,36 manor,15

BIGGBROTHER
10-02-2004, 04:34 PM
this was a great victory for the hippos with a 1-1 record but really we all know should be 2-0 but you can't control the zebra strip losers but,now dont get me wrong rockdale faught a hard game and i respect them but the score should have been 20-21 but thats in the past and you cant change it so right now all that matters is next weeks game

jason
10-02-2004, 04:37 PM
same thing posted 4 hours ago (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20058)

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

KTJ
10-02-2004, 04:40 PM
Being a referee (basketball), we don't lose the games for teams. Mistakes do.

theyoefnshow
10-02-2004, 04:40 PM
these things happen when a poster from a town talks trash all week about beating another team (rockdale), gets beat, THEN comes back the next week and wins and proceeds to run his mouth. They miss things. Similar to the post he made about Cameron losing to Manor in a few weeks. Riiiiiight....

52madmidget
10-02-2004, 05:18 PM
Yeah Rockdale fought hard and they are a good team if they don't lose anyone this year Rockdale will be one of the toughest teams next year(Sorry guys, don't get offended by any means, I just think your missing a little umph not much just a smidge) Also rockdales got some of the most class I've seen in a team, there were some bad calls that were made at the game that did give Rockdale an advantage, but you know what who cares now, because you look back at their team and they are fine young gentlemen that as a fan I have a lot of Respect for and if it is one game that i will take with a smile that we lost it's to Rockdale, Guys don't lose your humility, thank you for the prayer at the end it's great to see a team take time to watch out for eachother and remember him, and thank you most of all for the small town home game, those are games I grew up at and it was really good to be at one. yoefnshow, class alone rockdale will beat you!

theyoefnshow
10-02-2004, 05:37 PM
midge, keep in mind I don't speak for the team, I speak for my views as a fan. You might forget but the Yoemen's season is fueled by the loss of two players that should be out on that field this year but tragically, are not. Caldwell and Rockdale are good, there is no doubt about that, but Cameron is as well. You want to talk about heart and class? Tell me about a team that went 1-9 last year but when they played those two schools who did have winning records, I belive they lost by a COMBINED total of what? 4 points? This year's group is the most fundamentally sound team I've seen in a long time. Maybe even more so than the great 1996 team that Coach Sapp led to the quarterfinals. I may run my trap alot but truth is, I think this year's Cameron team has A LOT of character and that will take them as far as they let it. If Caldwell wins, then so be it but as a Yoemen fan, I'm cheering for Cameron.

BIGGBROTHER
10-02-2004, 07:14 PM
not runnin mouth just the truth
like caldwell winning
and then manor
it is my belief these teams can win against cameron
hutto in a bias opinion will beat cameron
which will be a fun game
good luck cameron you will need it

theyoefnshow
10-02-2004, 07:57 PM
DUDE!!! CAMERON BEAT MANOR LAST WEEK

BIGGBROTHER
10-02-2004, 09:33 PM
oh yeah sorry i was in the hospital and was on a lot of pain killers
cant wait for hutto cameron i would like to see a good fight
good luck againts caldwell
although i believe they will win if it wasnt our turn to pick on smittyville id like to be their

just my opinion catheters are the most uncomfortable thing in the world