PDA

View Full Version : Wow

CRHSeagle
10-02-2004, 09:14 AM
Watch the video then read the posts.

LINK (http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=recruiting&Number=2821873&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=)

PPHSfan
10-02-2004, 09:28 AM
I watched the video. I saw some nice moves. But I also saw some terrible defense. I wonder what a complete game film looks like on this kid when somebody actually lays the wood to him. His spin move is wicked, he looks like he has good feet, but I would have to see him against a good defense before I could say he is the next coming of Barry Sanders.

Keith7
10-02-2004, 11:08 AM
good video, but alot of the plays he wasnt even touched.. looks like alot of good blocking plus BAAADDDD defense

big daddy russ
10-02-2004, 02:44 PM
That kid is amazing. Defense or none, I saw that corner get his legs in the backfield and he kept going. Sure, the CB didn't wrap up, but how many HS backs does anyone know that has the kind of balance to where they would stay on their feet and be in a full sprint within 3 steps? I can count the number I've seen on half a hand.

Keith7
10-02-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
That kid is amazing. Defense or none, I saw that corner get his legs in the backfield and he kept going. Sure, the CB didn't wrap up, but how many HS backs does anyone know that has the kind of balance to where they would stay on their feet and be in a full sprint within 3 steps? I can count the number I've seen on half a hand.

youwould like to see Terrius Purvey

PPHSfan
10-02-2004, 02:47 PM
BDR,

That is why some of us have an eye for talent, and some of us think we do.:D

big daddy russ
10-02-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
youwould like to see Terrius Purvey
I saw him kill Aransas Pass in Austin his fish year, but it was hoops.:( Haven't got to see him play football yet.

GoDeep
10-02-2004, 03:35 PM
That kid's mighty fast, but untill they can do it in Texas, it's all suspect to me.
And yes, those are some terrible defenses. Check out the deep safety on the very first play.

big daddy russ
10-02-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
BDR,

That is why some of us have an eye for talent, and some of us think we do.:D
So are you saying he's not awesome?:p