PDA

View Full Version : Diboll 41 Madisonville 6 FINAL

mistanice
10-02-2004, 08:55 AM
The win snaps a three-game losing streak in which the Lumberjacks lost by a combined 13 points.

Diboll held the mustangs to 30 total yards of offense until the last 2 mins of the game when their back ran it 86 yards for a td on the backups.

Madisonville moves to 5-1. Diboll goes to 2-3.

RBARKER
10-02-2004, 11:06 AM
Congrats to Diboll! I was hoping yall would win but I never thought you would dominate like that. I makes me feel a little better about the BH win. I new that we beat a good team but after yalls lose to HF I was having second thoughts. Good Luck to Diboll in district.

Hupernikomen
10-02-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by mistanice
The win snaps a three-game losing streak in which the Lumberjacks lost by a combined 13 points.

Diboll held the mustangs to 30 total yards of offense until the last 2 mins of the game when their back ran it 86 yards for a td on the backups.

Madisonville moves to 5-1. Diboll goes to 2-3.

very surprising outcome after the last few weeks. Madisonville has been kicking butt and Diboll has been struggling...you just don't ever know. Big win to get the Jacks back on track!

j_dog
10-02-2004, 12:18 PM
Congratulations Diboll! :)

mistanice
10-02-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by RBARKER
Congrats to Diboll! I was hoping yall would win but I never thought you would dominate like that. I makes me feel a little better about the BH win. I new that we beat a good team but after yalls lose to HF I was having second thoughts. Good Luck to Diboll in district.

I do not want blame the HF loss on the rain, but that game was really messy. Diboll had no penalities, no turnovers. Before the half was over, Diboll got it to the 1 yard line with 12 secs but couldnt get the TD. HF used a misdirection play on their last possession and scored putting them ahead.

Anyways that was the past, the games that count start next week gluck every1 in 21-3a.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
10-02-2004, 03:57 PM
The running back for M-ville was huge im surpsised these guys didnt break one every time we turned around. We somehow was doing good on Defense an getting in the back field quick. An well Diboll had a pretty stacked crowd friday night.