PDA

View Full Version : Monahans 12 - Colorado City 42

Ranger Mom
10-01-2004, 11:53 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

That score REALLY surprised me!!

QuailKiller
10-02-2004, 12:40 AM
ON ANY GIVEN FRIDAY NIGHT......................

Z motion 10 out on 2
10-02-2004, 01:17 AM
This one shocked me too! What happened?

westTXbest
10-02-2004, 01:49 AM
Its Monahans, what else.

lobo12
10-02-2004, 03:07 AM
what does that mean exactly wst tx best? they have their on and off nights, some nights they can play great and others not so great, but they will be ready, some of yall may remember last year we lost to lamesa right before we started district and everybody said how bad we were and we did alright

Ranger Mom
10-02-2004, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by lobo12
what does that mean exactly wst tx best? they have their on and off nights, some nights they can play great and others not so great, but they will be ready, some of yall may remember last year we lost to lamesa right before we started district and everybody said how bad we were and we did alright

True...but what DID happen?

Is Colorado City that good or did Monahans just not play well?

fball_gal310
10-02-2004, 09:08 AM
A lot of things happened last night... what are you suppose to do when the Coaches give up on you? Some of the boys played their hearts out and get yelled at for it or get pulled out of the game but the "CHOSEN ONES" never do anything wrong. It's all politics out here....Lobo12 you know what i'm talking about...don't you? I just have one thing to say I have never known these coaches to give up on the guys like this but this year is a completely different story. You can't run the same plays over and over and expect the other team not to catch on...eventually it will happen. I just hope that the guys don't let this get to them and start playing how they know how to play.

As for you West TX Best...I don't know who you think you are but you need to remind yourself this is just pre-season- everyone has an off night.... Nothing counts until District gets here and believe me the Loboes will be ready for it....

Congrats to Greenwood

Ranger Mom
10-02-2004, 09:23 AM
Wow...that's gotta be tough to handle. I have no doubt that Monahans will come out next week ready to play!

As far as WestTXbest goes - he really IS a pretty good kid (sorry TP, but you are still a kid to me) but he seems to have some kind of "mental block" when it comes to Monahans - which I don't completely understand. (If it was Kermit on the other hand, I would agree wholeheartedly)!

I met Lobo12 at a baseball game this past season, he seems like a really good kid himself!

Anyway...good luck to Monahans (except for that last game of the season!;) )

GoDeep
10-02-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by fball_gal310
A lot of things happened last night... what are you suppose to do when the Coaches give up on you? Some of the boys played their hearts out and get yelled at for it or get pulled out of the game but the "CHOSEN ONES" never do anything wrong. It's all politics out here....Lobo12 you know what i'm talking about...don't you? I just have one thing to say I have never known these coaches to give up on the guys like this but this year is a completely different story. You can't run the same plays over and over and expect the other team not to catch on...eventually it will happen. I just hope that the guys don't let this get to them and start playing how they know how to play.

As for you West TX Best...I don't know who you think you are but you need to remind yourself this is just pre-season- everyone has an off night.... Nothing counts until District gets here and believe me the Loboes will be ready for it....

Congrats to Greenwood

I take alot of offense to this. Larry Hanna is a personal friend of mine and I KNOW he wouldnt do this. It really bothers me when "fans" think they know what's going on on the other side of the headsets. Guess what, you dont! You have no idea what's said in the pressbox, on the coaches office, on the headset, or in the huddle. Coaches dont do what you think they do. I promise you, they'd be in the wrong profession it they didnt care, b/c it sure as hell isnt for the money.
There's a saying among coaches: always remember, there are always at least 100 people that can do it better than you, but no one can get'em to put down their nachos and come outta the stands.

QuailKiller
10-02-2004, 03:01 PM
HEAW NOW! WHATCH OUT. EASY...STEADY IN THE SADDLE

REMEMBER MONAHANS ALWAYS STARTS SLOW.

lobo12
10-02-2004, 08:30 PM
they will be ready to play next week

westtexasfan
10-03-2004, 04:22 PM
I totally agree with you GODEEP. that idiot footballgal MUST be a f parent whose kid dosent play, you kind of counterd your statement though football gal, first you said that Coach Hanna gave up on these kids, I know thats completley BS, you dogged on the coaches but then you said Monahans would be ready for district, how do you think the kids will be ready for district if you said that Coach Hanna quit on them. Are the kids going to be ready by theirselves or what? Or did the kids stay up at the fieldhouse the whole weekend and break down the film by theriselves LOL Footballgal just sit back and dont panic, I know coach Hanna will get them boys ready.

Ranger Mom
10-03-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by westtexasfan
I totally agree with you GODEEP. that idiot footballgal MUST be a f parent whose kid dosent play, you kind of counterd your statement though football gal, first you said that Coach Hanna gave up on these kids, I know thats completley BS, you dogged on the coaches but then you said Monahans would be ready for district, how do you think the kids will be ready for district if you said that Coach Hanna quit on them. Are the kids going to be ready by theirselves or what? Or did the kids stay up at the fieldhouse the whole weekend and break down the film by theriselves LOL Footballgal just sit back and dont panic, I know coach Hanna will get them boys ready.

The "idiot" comment was a bit harsh, don't ya think??

QuailKiller
10-03-2004, 08:13 PM
I DUN TOLD'EM TO EASE UP RANGER MAW ....THEY AIN'T LISTEN THOUGH!