Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Man...that felt good!!

Sure made Homecoming nice! Way to go Rangers:clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
10-01-2004, 10:20 PM
Congrats on the win!

vet93
10-01-2004, 10:21 PM
Congratulations on the win on homecoming....I am sorry that it happened at the expense of my Bearcats but the Rangers really deserved a good win for the job that they have been doing. They have played a really tough schedule and have played well, but have been kept out of the win column until tonight....this will be a great boost for the Rangers going into district play...good luck!

Ranger Mom
10-01-2004, 10:25 PM
Vet93...to tell you the truth, I am surprised the score was that lopsided!

Ballinger looked good to me. Yall's QB and No. 9 tore us up ALL NIGHT LONG!!

It was pretty cool though, the game ball was parachuted in by a sky diver waving a Greenwood Ranger Flag...and then a second one parachuted in waving the American Flag!

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-01-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by vet93
Congratulations on the win on homecoming....I am sorry that it happened at the expense of my Bearcats but the Rangers really deserved a good win for the job that they have been doing. They have played a really tough schedule and have played well, but have been kept out of the win column until tonight....this will be a great boost for the Rangers going into district play...good luck! thats very classy of you:clap: im glad to see the rangers hard work paid off though

Bandera YaYa
10-01-2004, 11:05 PM
WooHoo!! Way to go Rangers!! Yeah for RangerMom!! What a great Homecoming!! :cheerl:

SintonFan
10-01-2004, 11:45 PM
Congratulations Rangers! Looks like you guys are turning the corner!:) :cool:

vet93
10-02-2004, 08:40 AM
Man...I wish I could have been there for that parachute performance!!! I was on emergency duty.....again:( . I think that the Bearcats will be o.k. in district. They just need to settle down and cut down on turnovers and play fundamentally sound. They have played a pretty rough schedule with all of the 3a schools.....I am glad that they are going to get to play some 2a's for awhile!! I have a feeling that the Rangers are going to win their district. If they stay focused, I think that they can do it. Even though Monahans lost last night they will still be dangerous. The other teams seem to be better than years past, but I don' think that they can beat the Rangers if they are focused and playing well.

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Vet93...to tell you the truth, I am surprised the score was that lopsided!

Ballinger looked good to me. Yall's QB and No. 9 tore us up ALL NIGHT LONG!!

It was pretty cool though, the game ball was parachuted in by a sky diver waving a Greenwood Ranger Flag...and then a second one parachuted in waving the American Flag!