PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill

TheInfamousIt24
10-01-2004, 04:57 PM
I heard Liberty Hill has a great offense and no defense. I was wondering how far they will go. I also saw they pitched a shut out against those freshmen and sophmores of Vista Ridge. Sounds like Elgin could use that offense since we change offenses every year.

espn1
10-01-2004, 05:04 PM
Liberty Hills Defense will step it up. I see them going deep in the playoff's this year.

Chris Hart
10-01-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by TheInfamousIt24
I heard Liberty Hill has a great offense and no defense. I was wondering how far they will go. I also saw they pitched a shut out against those freshmen and sophmores of Vista Ridge. Sounds like Elgin could use that offense since we change offenses every year. Hey Infamous, I'll be at yall's game against Lake Travis tonight. Who do you think will win? How have yall been doing this year?

TheInfamousIt24
10-01-2004, 05:11 PM
We are 2-2 and lost some close ones. We will whoop those rich boys from the lake. Lake Travis has some shady stuff going on with move in players.

Chris Hart
10-01-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by TheInfamousIt24
We are 2-2 and lost some close ones. We will whoop those rich boys from the lake. Lake Travis has some shady stuff going on with move in players. That's what I wanted to hear, except for the shady stuff, lol.:)