PDA

View Full Version : (5) Texas vs. Baylor

KTJ
10-01-2004, 03:08 PM
Baylor gives us fits for the first 3 min. After that, it's all UT.

Enough said.

Baylor - 7
Texas - 52

sahen
10-01-2004, 03:10 PM
Ihave 2 predictions....if Baylor plays like they can:
Baylor 14
Texas 35

How they will play:
Baylor 3
Texas 49

Keith7
10-02-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by sahen
Ihave 2 predictions....if Baylor plays like they can:
Baylor 14
Texas 35

you got baylor's score right!

sahen
10-02-2004, 04:03 PM
lol...i know my bears...we r getting better...last year we lost 63-0 in waco to them, and from listening to the broadcast baylor had receivers wide open all day but we dropped like 12 passes..7 for would've been first downs....UT better get it together if they wanna beat OU, white is gonna pick them apart if their seconday plays like that...

KTJ
10-02-2004, 04:15 PM
After hearing about the OU/TT game (since I was at out game) the Texas/OU game will come down to defense. OU's defense isn't great--it's very good, but not great. We even have sooners on our Horn BBS saying this. Mike Stoops leaving will have a bigger impact than they think.

So I'm already pumped about next week. I saw some things on the field today at DKR that made me happy--and like any natural human being, I saw some stuff that made me drimace and yell "Mack, you better fix that before next week!"

Sahen--I was actually kinda impressed with Baylor. They kept fighting all the way. Morriss wis a good fit for that program, provided he gets the kind of kids he needs in there.

And did you like how we presented Morriss with a Silver Spurs cowboy hat to welcome him to the Big 12, on behalf of Texas??? Those types of things make UT special.

Hook 'Em

sahen
10-02-2004, 04:20 PM
actually i didnt know about the hat thing, but thanks....i guess? atleast yall rnt yellin for us to get kicked outa the big 12, i do appreciate taht...and nice to know it isnt my baylor bias that sees improvement too...i think we r getting better....now we need to give mizzou a game on national tv next week....show some people that baylor is coming back!

CHSBaseball07
10-02-2004, 11:53 PM
The way we are playing.......White is gonna eat us alive in the secondary.....we need to STEP it UP!

texasjeremy
10-03-2004, 01:35 AM
Baylor is definitly closing the gap, after watching the players give in last year, losing to UT 56-0 in Waco, then this year come out and stay within 30 (in actuallity, Baylor should been within about 20). 10 dropped passes, 2 in the endzone was the killer for the Bears. One thing I took from this game was that in years past, BU would just lay down to UT, this year they were going toe to toe with UT, competiting with them.

big daddy russ
10-03-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by CHSBaseball07
The way we are playing.......White is gonna eat us alive in the secondary.....we need to STEP it UP!
Don't worry, guys. I haven't seen a solid secondary in the Big XII this year.

KTJ
10-03-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Don't worry, guys. I haven't seen a solid secondary in the Big XII this year.

Russ the Aggie and KTJ the Longhorn are definitely in agreement on this one.