PDA

View Full Version : Iowa Park at Gainesville

KTJ
10-01-2004, 10:02 AM
1.) It's Gainesville's homecoming.
2.) Gainesville is coming off of a loss to Royse City.
3.) We played Iowa Park for Homecoming my Junior year of high school (1998-1999)
4.) Gainesville hasn't lost at home since Vernon in 2002.
5.) This is a big game for both teams.

With all of that said, this game will be too close to call.

Keith7
10-01-2004, 12:49 PM
The biggest question is, Is Purvey Healthy enough to play the entire game??

If he is, then Gainesville should win.. if not then I(owa Park has the advantage

PPHSfan
10-01-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
The biggest question is, Is Purvey Healthy enough to play the entire game??

If he is, then Gainesville should win.. if not then I(owa Park has the advantage

Keith,

Not to yank your chain or anything buddy, but were you not just telling me a couple of weeks ago that Pilot Point was the one trick pony show with Johnson, but Gainesville had a stable of offense, and didn't need Purvey to win?

Keith7
10-01-2004, 01:19 PM
yes i did, but after the royse city game, that changed my whole view of things...

HighSchool Fan
10-01-2004, 01:32 PM
It's real simple for Gainesville, no Purvey, no win. They could beat teams like Whitesboro with out Purvey. Against a good team they won't be able to score enought without him.

Keith7
10-01-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
It's real simple for Gainesville, no Purvey, no win. They could beat teams like Whitesboro with out Purvey. Against a good team they won't be able to score enought without him.

they did beat whtiesboro last year w/ no purvey (he missed a practice and was forced to sit that game) but they had other weapons then that could have won possably any game w/ out him...

Maybe if Gainesville comes out and establishes a Passing game early, They could pull this out w/ out purvey... but they would HAVE to establish that passing game early or it would be a long night for the offense

eww I kinda sounded like terry bradshaw or another t.v. analyst

PPHSfan
10-01-2004, 01:53 PM
The Pilot Point vs Gainesville game on Oct. 15th is going to be a good game.

Keith7
10-01-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
The Pilot Point vs Gainesville game on Oct. 15th is going to be a good game.

not as good as Sanger Vs. Pilot Point

PPHSfan
10-01-2004, 01:57 PM
not as good as Sanger Vs. Pilot Point

Yes,

The Sanger vs Pilot Point game will probably be for the district Championship.:D

Keith7
10-01-2004, 02:00 PM
Yes,

The Sanger vs Pilot Point game will probably be for the district Championship.:D

lol, you are crazy, it will be for 2nd place, and I think my buddy chris higgs will show Pilot Point that their old record mean diddly squat

PPHSfan
10-01-2004, 02:02 PM
The game for first place is being played between PP and Gainesville on the 15th. If PP wins, the Sanger game will be for the district championship, unless of course Gainesville beats Sanger first.:D

Keith7
10-01-2004, 02:04 PM
The game for first place is being played between PP and Gainesville on the 15th. If PP wins, the Sanger game will be for the district championship, unless of course Gainesville beats Sanger first.:D

Gainesville's toughest challenge will be Sanger... Pilot Point is always overwhelmed by gainesville... but Sanger are our old rivals

PPHSfan
10-01-2004, 02:05 PM
Gainesville's toughest challenge will be Sanger... Pilot Point is always overwhelmed by gainesville... but Sanger are our old rivals

Keith,

Pilot Point was overwhelmed by Gainesville the past two years, but PP is beginning to Gel again under G.A. and Gainesville is struggling. This is going to be a good game. The winner will run the table in district.

Keith7
10-01-2004, 02:06 PM
Keith,

Pilot Point was overwhelmed by Gainesville the past two years, but PP is beginning to Gel again under G.A. and Gainesville is struggling. This is going to be a good game. The winner will run the table in district.

yes the winner will run the table in district, but the loser will struggle against Sanger

PPHSfan
10-01-2004, 02:10 PM
Gainesville's toughest challenge will be Sanger...

Your toughest challenge so far has been Royse City.:D

Keith7
10-01-2004, 02:11 PM
Your toughest challenge so far has been Royse City.:D

No Decatur was, and then Royse City

PPHSfan
10-01-2004, 02:11 PM
No Decatur was, and then Royse City

No, yall never stood a chance against Decatur. You were challenged by Royse City and lost.

Keith7
10-01-2004, 02:13 PM
No, yall never stood a chance against Decatur. You were challenged by Royse City and lost.

I wasn't challenged, the 2004 Gainesville High School football team was.. My football team woulda won by 30

PPHSfan
10-01-2004, 02:15 PM
I wasn't challenged, the 2004 Gainesville High School football team was.. My football team woulda won by 30
touche'

But you know what I meant.

Keith7
10-01-2004, 02:19 PM
Yes I do and if you are intrested in some excuses then visit these links

http://texasprepxtra.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=798&tid=39734095&sid=&style=2

http://texasprepxtra.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=798&tid=40183873&sid=&style=2