PDA

View Full Version : KC Chiefs

spiveyrat
10-01-2004, 07:40 AM
Custody Battle Ruling:
A seven year old boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama this morning when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of the boy. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge awarded custody to his aunt. The boy confirmed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and refused to live there.
When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents the boy cried out that they beat him more than anyone. The judge dramatically allowed the boy to choose who should have custody of him.
Custody was granted to the Kansas City Chiefs this morning as the boy firmly believes that they are not capable of beating anyone.

LH Panther Mom
10-01-2004, 07:44 AM
ROFL!!!! http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/lachen/laughing-smiley-012.gif

3afan
10-01-2004, 08:08 AM
hehe .. I was wondering where that was heading .......

BullFrog Dad
10-01-2004, 08:37 AM
Something else that's funny is that at this time last year KC was being hailed as one the best all-time teams.

spiveyrat
10-01-2004, 08:49 AM
Yep, I was thinking about that very thing earlier this week. I think they went 10-0 before they lost.

kaorder1999
10-01-2004, 08:55 AM
now that isnt right....

SintonFan
10-01-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Custody Battle Ruling:
A seven year old boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama this morning when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of the boy. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge awarded custody to his aunt. The boy confirmed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and refused to live there.
When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents the boy cried out that they beat him more than anyone. The judge dramatically allowed the boy to choose who should have custody of him.
Custody was granted to the Kansas City Chiefs this morning as the boy firmly believes that they are not capable of beating anyone.
LOL :D

spiveyrat
10-01-2004, 10:27 AM
Up here, I love raggin' on the Chiefs :D because everyone around here is always raggin' on the Cowboys! :mad:

HornetMom
10-01-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Up here, I love raggin' on the Chiefs :D because everyone around here is always raggin' on the Cowboys! :mad:

I can relate on that. It doesn't make me very popular, but I am a KC fan amongst Cowboy fans.:eek:

IHStangFan
10-01-2004, 01:40 PM
OUCH!!! :D