PDA

View Full Version : Cuero's gameplan

Flourhead
09-30-2004, 10:04 PM
i know cuero has an awesome line and fabian and larvell are great rbs but does anyone else think reeve should start passing a little more... schumacher is the most accurate qb i have ever seen and is surrounded by some of the fastest, most sure-handed receviers in the state

Gobbla2001
09-30-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Flourhead
i know cuero has an awesome line and fabian and larvell are great rbs but does anyone else think reeve should start passing a little more... schumacher is the most accurate qb i have ever seen and is surrounded by some of the fastest, most sure-handed receviers in the state

If you'll remember, we passed against Sinton...

I think he's just gunna try to not use it until he needs to (aka district/playoffs)

LH Panther Mom
09-30-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
If you'll remember, we passed against Sinton...

I think he's just gunna try to not use it until he needs to (aka district/playoffs)

:eek: Sounds like ya'll are talking about us!

Flourhead
09-30-2004, 10:08 PM
yeah we threw the ball... something like 6-10 3 tds and 1 int... what im saying is we should throw the ball around 20 times a game so the wrs actually get some work in and our passing game is about as effective as our running game

Gobbler Fan
09-30-2004, 10:09 PM
shhh dont give away our secret's .....seriously the passing game is there when needed or when the other team thinks were going to run aka. Sinton :D

pavilion2
to be honest i think reeve can pretty much do whatever he wants, matt can throw or hand it off and we got people that will get 'r done

Flourhead
sorry just read the last part of your post.... i know what your saying about waiting until playoffs for it... if we actually play hard and dont get too conservative during games then district should be a cakewalk... but it wont be cuz of them stinkin rivalries