PDA

View Full Version : Jasper Bulldogs

ABC123
09-30-2004, 07:50 PM
This website is the only real contact I have of the guys down in Jasper, and how well the football team is doing. I am always checking online for all my friends back home, but to hear all the talk about Ryan is to say the least a little disheartening. Especially to all the Jasper Fans, the Dawgs have always been a family, from the coaches, players, cheerleaders, band, everyone. The post about the Jasper WR, whoever the poster is, needs to realize that he/she is not getting anywhere blowing someone elses horn. Let what happens on the field say everything. Enough is Enough, it seems like people in Jasper have lost sight of the fact that; "We are Family, We are One."

ABC123

From Go Dawgs to Go Hogs

Ranger Mom
09-30-2004, 07:53 PM
Trust me when I say we are trying our hardest to stay on top of this and weed those posters out!

That was a very well spoken post!

Bulldog_12
09-30-2004, 08:34 PM
Yeah, wonder who abc is.hmmmmmm

whatusay2
09-30-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Yeah, wonder who abc is.hmmmmmm

Well, maybe he's learned his lesson.

Bulldog_12
10-01-2004, 09:47 AM
no lesson to be learned, just i think I know who that is.

dawgmom
10-01-2004, 09:55 AM
Trust me ABC...most of us here in Jasper believe in We are family....but there are those who want to be individual. I don't believe that Ryan himself had anything to do with what was said on that thread.

ABC123
10-02-2004, 02:38 AM
Well, I can assure you this I havn't been able to see any games this year cause of college, so I wouldn't know how well Ryan is playing. I do understand that the vast majority of people in Jasper still believe in the Motto, but from a perspective from someone out of state, there is not very much unity from a selected few...i.e. "Tell it LIke it Is."

By the way, I am Chris R. grad of 04, and I would hate to see this years team do any less than what they are capeable of.

dawgmom
10-02-2004, 04:16 PM
Hey! You planning on playing baseball up there?

ABC123
10-03-2004, 01:38 AM
My intentions were to do that and be an architecture student, but the work load takes up the majority of my time, so I am not able to do so. Thanks for asking, who is this.