PDA

View Full Version : Hello Again!

Polysemous13
09-30-2004, 09:02 AM
Wow, I go hunt down a few lowlifes in Europe for the last eleven months and all heck breaks out on the Down Low. I don't have time to read all the old messages but it sounds like a lot of youngsters are leaving some questionable things on the board. Also saw where Sinton66 pm'ed me and suggested I not post on here anymore. Something about me ruffling feathers. My goodness you guys are sure sensitive. However, I do understand--the supernatural is not something the average person can easily grasp. For those interested--all is well and it looks at this point in the season that most teams are playing without a curse being put on them. I am checking into some rumors about Liberty High School (a district champion last season and winless this year--strange to say the least).
Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with the board lately, but a lot is going on in the world today and I am one of the few who can provide some answers.

Hupernikomen
09-30-2004, 09:06 AM
And to think I had almost forgotten you exsisted. Good thing I am not God huh...

Polysemous13
09-30-2004, 09:31 AM
I not sure I understand.

PPHSfan
09-30-2004, 09:34 AM
I got it.

hehe

bullfrog_alumni_02
09-30-2004, 09:38 AM
in the words of an impression of alex trebeck on snl's celebrity jeopardy, "Simply stunning..."

3afan
09-30-2004, 09:40 AM
hehe

:thumbsup:

JasperDog94
09-30-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
in the words of an impression of alex trebeck on snl's celebrity jeopardy, "Simply stunning..." I'll take swords for 400 Alex.:D :D

Bandera YaYa
09-30-2004, 11:06 AM
Oh...I believe in the supernatural..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

CHS_Grad '85
09-30-2004, 03:38 PM
Oh no... but I liked the updates of your work... I too take the supernatural very serious... (making the sign of the cross right now)... surely, something can be worked out...

sinton66
09-30-2004, 03:43 PM
Well, first of all, I didn't ask him not to post here anymore. I did tell him we were getting some complaints about his content.

District303aPastPlayer
09-30-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Well, first of all, I didn't ask him not to post here anymore. I did tell him we were getting some complaints about his content.

its a he? man, i have trouble tellin with some of these User names

CHS_Grad '85
09-30-2004, 03:56 PM
Seriously though... I thought most of the posts were 'tongue in cheek'...

Ranger Mom
09-30-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by CHS_Grad '85
Seriously though... I thought most of the posts were 'tongue in cheek'...

I did too, but there was always that little part of me that thought..."what if he is for real?":eek: :eek: (Kinda freaked me out!)

Keith7
09-30-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Polysemous13
Wow, I go hunt down a few lowlifes in Europe for the last eleven months and all heck breaks out on the Down Low. I don't have time to read all the old messages but it sounds like a lot of youngsters are leaving some questionable things on the board. Also saw where Sinton66 pm'ed me and suggested I not post on here anymore. Something about me ruffling feathers. My goodness you guys are sure sensitive. However, I do understand--the supernatural is not something the average person can easily grasp. For those interested--all is well and it looks at this point in the season that most teams are playing without a curse being put on them. I am checking into some rumors about Liberty High School (a district champion last season and winless this year--strange to say the least).
Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with the board lately, but a lot is going on in the world today and I am one of the few who can provide some answers.

wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuu uupppppppppppppppppp:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :p :p

Ranger Mom
09-30-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Polysemous13

Can you check your crystal ball about Greenwood?? We are sure FEELING cursed this year!:D