PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill ALREADY looking ahead?

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-29-2004, 10:32 PM
Take a look at this.....this was posted on the RGVsports.com forum

Author Topic: Port Isabels season ends:
LibertyHillBullDog
Junior Varsity Member
Member # 1070

Rate Member posted 09-29-2004 08:05 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yea thats right Tarpons, your season ends with us. Payback is going to be so sweet, your not gonna know what hit you. Just make sure that you make D2 and win district that way when people think you all are good we will be right there to silence them. Damn playoffs are not even here yet and I am already feeling sorry for you guys. We will be waiting and anticipating to play you all. Just one more thing, when we play you all, it's going to get ugly,mark my words.

--------------------
2004-The year of the Panther

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 2 | From: Liberty Hill | Registered: Sep 2004 | IP: Logged |

And then this one where he totally disrespect several of the members from Port Isabel.

LibertyHillBullDog
Junior Varsity Member
Member # 1070

Rate Member posted 09-29-2004 10:16 PM
The reason we could not run that well was because we had a young inexperienced offense. We have all of our weapons back. WHAT do you have? From the looks of your roster from last year mostly all of your talent graduated last year. Poor Tarpons, it's going to be a massacre. Revenge is Sweet.We will make State this year and unlike you guys we won't get spanked in the Semi's. That was simply embarrasing.If we were not a young team I would have been ashamed to lose to the Tarpons. That game was just a complete waste of a playoff game,Marlin should of just had a bye week.

KoolTarpon21 I think I do know what Tarpon football is all about. Isn't is all about going to the Semi-Finals and getting Spanked? Correct me if I am wrong.

Tarpon52 I was on Marlins sideline watching you guys get massacred. Also,if your #52 on the Tarpon's team then I was also watching you get whooped at Center.

Tarpons1994 we know what your team's weakness is and we WILL exploit it. But, then again we are not playing the same team we did last year so then most of your team is the weakness.

Hopefully you guys can get past your district first. If I were you guys I would pray to go D1. We Will see what happens.

-Matt

--------------------
2004-The year of the Panther

By the way, who's Matt? Matt Escamilla? If I were him I'd keep my mouth shut or else he'll have a bunch of PO'ed football players from Port Isabel knocking the living crap out of him.

Gobbla2001
09-29-2004, 10:37 PM
They're from up North, they said 'you all' instead of 'y'all'...

imposters...

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-29-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
They're from up North, they said 'you all' instead of 'y'all'...

imposters...

Imposter huh? You think so? Maybe we can get the moderator from the RGV board to see if the IP # is similar or the same as another.

But why would he use "Matt", as in RB Matt Escamilla? Regardless, the posters on the RGV forum have already taken notice.

SintonFan
09-29-2004, 10:50 PM
Dang!
I thought I was the only one who turned in RGV posters.:D ;)

Gobbla2001
09-29-2004, 10:54 PM
I was just joking, tarpon...It could be them... really can...

But I can also reply as a matt or something if I felt like making a username... I dunno...

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-29-2004, 11:37 PM
Well, he did confess and say that he's not on the Liberty Hill team, he's 21 y/o and a Liberty Hill fan just talking the normal trash talk between fans.

Since he put his first name on there "Matt" he had us thinking it was Matt Escamilla posting that crap on there.

shankbear
09-29-2004, 11:41 PM
Tarps just need to keep playing great ball and see who is whining like a child come playoff time. They are really giving PI some bulletin board material.

LH Panther Mom
09-30-2004, 05:15 AM
Good grief! You know, there are idiots everywhere & obviously this person is one. I doubt very seriously this person is even from Liberty Hill or a fan of ours. I do not know anyone (in their right mind) who would call themselves Liberty Hill "BullDog". That's just not right! (No offense intended to our dawg rivals.)

LH Panther Mom
09-30-2004, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas
Since he put his first name on there "Matt" he had us thinking it was Matt Escamilla posting that crap on there.

That's exactly what he wanted ya'll to think. Besides, he didn't even get the team motto correct. Sheeesh. :rolleyes:

LHMom
09-30-2004, 08:45 PM
That was exactly how I knew it was fake as soon as I saw it. Matt E would NOT get the 2004 slogan wrong. He lives and breathes it. And that is way out of his personality. He doesn't post on the boards, and the only smack he needs to do is running up and down the field! YEAH BABY!

Now - no doubt a victory over PI would be sweet and I hope we get the chance! :)

BHtheHILL
09-30-2004, 09:54 PM
Hey Liberty hill Mom. I will be at my deer lease next weekend which is not far from LH. Are yall playing at home.. if so should it be a good game. If so i may go. Thanks one hill fan to another.

LH Panther Mom
09-30-2004, 10:01 PM
We play at Brady next week. Where's your deer lease?