PDA

View Full Version : Wharton????.....

big daddy russ
10-19-2002, 01:54 AM
what's wharton's record? i want to say that whenever ap played them wharton had two losses. who in the world have you guys lost to? concorde de la salle?

IBRINGTHEHAT
10-19-2002, 10:33 PM
I know they lost to navasota cause thats who i saw them play. whartons qb has a frickin cannon but does anyone now if his stats are any good??

GoStangs
10-20-2002, 12:41 AM
The game that I saw leads me to believe that Wharton will be VERY dangerous because they can run and pass effectively when that offensive line blocks. My buddy said in the games that they lost, the QB was running for his life. I saw the Needville game, and they have several great athletes. The QB does have a cannon, and they got some guys that can really stretch the field. But that runningback is one of the best that I've EVER seen. He's simply amazing. He should be D1 easily.

This team seems to want to win and they seem to be playing together...something lacking in the years past.

big daddy russ
10-20-2002, 07:11 PM
i saw wharton play ap and you guys have more talent than any team i've seen this year. no disrespect to sinton intended at all, but wharton is just loaded. if wharton can put everything together there's no reason they shouldn't be in the state finals. that 300+ pound defensive lineman they have is just unstoppable and they are quite simply loaded... i'd even go as far as to say that wharton has more talent than most top-ten teams in class 4A, and to top it all off they play in an extremely tough district. gostangs, you aren't lying when you say that running back they've got is one of the best in the state. they're a team to keep an eye on.