PDA

View Full Version : LHpantherMoM

Lucky#3
09-29-2004, 06:53 PM
LHPM i dont think wimberley is gonna be LH's meow mix i think the game is going to be one of the best games in central texas and you better beleive i will be there. Maybe if your there we can meet cause i have been reading alot of your post and seems like you really know your stuff when it comes to football. Well jsut a sugestion. Although LH has a great run game wimberley's defence is really steping it up and i will be glad to see how they react to all the run plays one after the other after the other. i dont think they are very used to it so it should be interesting to see how they take it. i am sorry about those other 2 idiot from wimberley it seems they are giving posters like myself a bad name and would once again like to apologise about them.

:confused: :thinking:

Lucky#3
09-29-2004, 07:15 PM
well i guess i am by myself on this one so oh well

clayalan
09-29-2004, 07:16 PM
We (Wimberley) are pretty good this year, despite our record. Lost some games that we pretty much threw away to stupid mistakes. If the Texans O is on their game, then I think that it will be whoever scores last. I'm just worried about LH offense they are powerful. This will be a high scoring game. LH over Texans

Lucky#3
09-29-2004, 07:23 PM
hey are you a student at wimberley or what?

LH Panther Mom
09-29-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Lucky#3
well i guess i am by myself on this one so oh well

No, I was just getting supper going.

Lucky#3
09-29-2004, 07:28 PM
oh ok yea i just go threw cooking myself some steak and shrimp... dont live with my parents exactly

LH Panther Mom
09-29-2004, 07:29 PM
Me, either. :D Steak & shrimp? Sure beats what we're having.

Lucky#3
09-29-2004, 07:33 PM
yea it is good i mean my parents at least gave me a house and all bills paid for and give me groceries but i mean they let me do my own thing so i wont make the mistakes my bro has mad and they think this is a good way of doing it... by letting me live on my own for a year before i go off to college and so its not a big shock