View Full Version : Kennedale-Everman Preview

Matthew328
09-29-2004, 01:23 PM
Kennedale (4-0) vs Everman (3-1)
7:30 Friday, JE Marr Stadium, Everman
Series: Everman leads 5-4
Last Meeting: 2003 Kennedale 30 Everman 16

Key Players
Kennedale: RB Weldon Brooks, WR/DB David Collins, LB Daniel Hemphill, QB Tommy Lee

Everman: DB/FB Shamarcus Holloway, DE Lawrence Alexander, WB/DB Tim Jackson, TB Marcus Jamison

About Kennedale: KHS is coming off a wild 58-54 win over Bridgeport..Brooks had 139 yards and 4 TD's....while Lee threw for 237 yards and 2 TD's...Collins had 120 yards recieving and a TD in the shootout..however the Kennedale D was torched...Hemphill and Co. will need to step up in a big way this week....

About Everman: The Everman D is proving to be one of the best in the state..as they have not allowed a TD in 11 quarters...and held the high octane Stephenville offense to under 200 yards and only 3 FGs..however the EHS offense continues to struggle getting shut out last week..Jackson is the leading rusher and reciever...Everman has 5 players with over 100 yards rushing after 4 games and they'll likley continue to spread it around until a go to guy can be found..

Overall: This is a rivalry game so throw out what has happened in previous weeks...Kennedale gets up for Everman and usually has a great game plan to slow Everman down...as bad as Everman's offense has been they may not need a great game plan...however Everman's D is really strong and Kennedale has seen nothing like it this year and that makes the difference...Everman avenges their 2 consecutive losses and wins a low scoring game by 10

bleedgreen
09-29-2004, 04:01 PM
Great analysis, Matthew. I'm looking for Coach Barrett to pull out some trick plays...that's about all he'll have to score on the vaunted Everman D.

51.5 hours and counting til the South Tarrant County Shootout.

KTownBalla
09-29-2004, 09:12 PM
Kennedale vs. Everman is turning out to be a great rivalry. I'm sure everman will be out for blood considering Kennedale has upset everman twice.

Maybe third times a charm ( I doubt it), but who knows. I cannot wait to watch this game.

GOFOR2
09-29-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by KTownBalla
Kennedale vs. Everman is turning out to be a great rivalry. I'm sure everman will be out for blood considering Kennedale has upset everman twice.

Maybe third times a charm ( I doubt it), but who knows. I cannot wait to watch this game.

Everman by 6

Matthew328
09-30-2004, 12:25 PM
I wouldn't doubt Coach Barrett has something up his sleeve for tomorrow night...he is a GREAT coach..

Expect a HUGE crowd for the game....it's Everman's homecoming

KTownBalla
09-30-2004, 04:53 PM
That would suck to lose on homecoming. Both teams will bring their "A" game...

Matthew328
09-30-2004, 06:48 PM
It would suck to lose on homecoming......Everman was Stephenville's homecoming game last week...

Everman having Kennedale for homecoming isn't a shot at Kennedale...Keeling preferred to have homecoming during non-district this year....and Kennedale is the only other non-district home game for Everman besides Cleburne which was in Week 0....and who would have homecoming Week 0?? LOL

JustAFan
10-01-2004, 02:27 PM
Matt - I know you are from Everman, so don't be offended. I spoke to a person in administration at Everman and was told that they are having Homecoming next week against Alvarado. Just wanted to let you know.