PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside -vs- Fal

IHStangFan
09-29-2004, 11:39 AM
i really havent heard or seen anything on Fal this year...i dont know what to expect. What says you guys??

Phil C
09-29-2004, 11:42 AM
Ingleside will win by a touchdown in a well played game between two good teams.

IHStangFan
09-29-2004, 11:46 AM
Heya Phil.....whats goin on? what do you know about Fal? good D? Good O? strong line? weak backfield? Ingleside has a stout O, but their D is lacking a little. when it comes to playing the likes of say...Aransas Pass or Sinton...its going to come down to being able to outscore them...not stop them.

SintonFan
09-29-2004, 11:53 AM
Ingleside will win this handily. Fal looks to be in a down year.

IHStangFan
09-29-2004, 12:01 PM
i just really dont know if i wanna drive to Fal for this one....i might have to use this weekend to check out some of the other comp. in district 30-3A. i may go watch AP or Sinton if they are playing at home.

IHStangFan
09-29-2004, 12:49 PM
The Corpus Christi Caller Times newspaper on line keeps pretty good dibs on whats going on it our area....some teams more than others...but there are stats, schedules, etc. check it out.

http://www.caller.com/ccct/high_school_football

Bull Butter
09-29-2004, 01:16 PM
Fal is weak this year, Port Isabel had them down 49-0 mid-way thru the 3rd quarter before they called off the dogs.

Phil C
09-29-2004, 01:32 PM
IHS you may want to pass on the Sinton vs Orange Grove game because the game is in Orange Grove and their visitors' side leaves much to be desired. It is only about six rolls up and the bands have to have chairs by the football field.

IHStangFan
09-29-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
IHS you may want to pass on the Sinton vs Orange Grove game because the game is in Orange Grove and their visitors' side leaves much to be desired. It is only about six rolls up and the bands have to have chairs by the football field. LOL...yeah, and we all know how that game is going to turn out. Sinton by at least 25-30 points. and thats being generous.