PDA

View Full Version : I think Navasota could give Sinton a run for their money...

BullFrog Dad
09-29-2004, 11:17 AM
...for the amount of members on this board! This past month they've really come through for their team. I try to get the LW fans to join the 3ADL but no such luck. I really admire ya'll, Sinton, and several other towns that back your teams on this board.

Phil C
09-29-2004, 11:51 AM
That is all right Bullfrog Dad! We don't care where the posters are from. The more the better! (Good posters that don't get ROMed of course!)

sinton66
09-29-2004, 12:01 PM
Bullfrog_Dad, you might try what we all did last year, we placed an ad in the school program to promote memberships in our own towns. Used the Blazing logo and a short text section. I might still have a copy of it lying about somewhere if you're interested.

Phil C
09-29-2004, 01:43 PM
If you can't find your copy 66 I can get one also. I kept some of last year's programs.

BullFrog Dad
09-29-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Bullfrog_Dad, you might try what we all did last year, we placed an ad in the school program to promote memberships in our own towns. Used the Blazing logo and a short text section. I might still have a copy of it lying about somewhere if you're interested. sinton66, That's a great idea! Our Booster Club Program has a mid-August ad deadline. I'll get back with you or Phil C later on for next year. BTW, I only think Navasota would give you a run. I still would bet ya'll are tops in membership!

pirate4state
09-29-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
BTW, I only think Navasota would give you a run. I still would bet ya'll are tops in membership! Yet, we only had 7 of them show up for the meet & greet to sign the shirt & take the pic! We have some shy posters!! :nerd: :D

SintonFan
09-29-2004, 02:03 PM
They're coming around
pirate4state. :D

coiled2strike
09-29-2004, 02:05 PM
what is the scheduled path for the shirt

pirate4state
09-29-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by coiled2strike
what is the scheduled path for the shirt Check out this link (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17054&highlight=shirt)