PDA

View Full Version : Shaky Ground

sinton66
09-29-2004, 08:55 AM
After reading some of the garbage that went on last night, I think we may be close to enacting a new rule around here. I don't like to see moderator's judgements/integrity being called into question in open threads. If you have a concern, you can certainly address it to them privately via the pm function if you wish. I for one am getting REAL TIRED of the BS that comes back at us when we decide to rom posters. If you're not satisfied with our actions, your ONLY alternative is to contact an Administrator.
I have a feeling I already know what the answer will be.

PPHSfan
09-29-2004, 08:56 AM
Nuke em till they glow and then shoot em in the dark.:D

sinton66
09-29-2004, 11:50 AM
I was thinking of something equivalent to that.:D

PPHSfan
09-29-2004, 12:31 PM
Rom 'em all and let Matt sort em out.:D

Ray_BearKat
09-29-2004, 12:44 PM
Sinton, yall do a good job...keep it up.

IHStangFan
09-29-2004, 12:46 PM
seems the only people who have a problem w/ the mods...are people who like to stir the pot.......keep it clean or keep your mouth ...er....keys um..fingers shut? wait.....uh..... YALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN!! :D

shankbear
09-29-2004, 12:49 PM
Keep up the good work SIN66. They push it and push it and ignore warnings and deserve what they get. I like the new email address rule and hope it will cut down on the trolls.

Bandera YaYa
09-29-2004, 12:52 PM
I think that is an excellent idea....if you have a gripe talk to the mod yourself.....leave the rest of us out of it!! :clap: :clap:

I for one have great respect for the mods on here....they donate their time and talents to this board and I for one appreiciate it!! :)

dawgmom
09-29-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
I think that is an excellent idea....if you have a gripe talk to the mod yourself.....leave the rest of us out of it!! :clap: :clap:

I for one have great respect for the mods on here....they donate their time and talents to this board and I for one appreiciate it!! :)
Very well said. I haven't been around here long, but from what I have seen the moderators are VERY fair almost to a fault. I totally agree with one warning. If they don't listen, BYE! And if the warning is given through PM and they do not see it, NOT OUR FAULT! We all have the same opportunity to check our PM's so if someone doesn't, and they end up ROM'd...oh well......That is their problem! Keep up the good work moderators! You make this board very enjoyable! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bulldog_12
09-29-2004, 02:40 PM
Yeah guys, ya'll do great jobs. Keep doing what ya'll are doing. You guys are kinda like the coaches, and the ones calling youout are the bleacher coaches. Gotta tune em out. And by tune em out I mean ROM'em

JasperDog94
09-29-2004, 02:52 PM
Bravo!!!:clap: :clap:

Honestly, I don't know of another board where this as ever been tolerated. Good call.

j_dog
09-29-2004, 06:35 PM
If they step out of line, NUKE 'em! :cool: We do not need the Board cluttered up with trash talk.

bigpimpin
09-29-2004, 10:20 PM
What does ROM mean exactly?

Gobbla2001
09-29-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by bigpimpin
What does ROM mean exactly?

Read Only Member...