PDA

View Full Version : Trojandad...

big69
09-18-2003, 11:17 AM
Where you been man! Have not heard from you in a while. You still with us? Can't wait till that game on Friday, it's goona be a fast one! Looks like it might be a low scoring game if both defenses contiue to play like they have been. Wish ya'll Good Luck on a great game Friday! 7:30 in The Woods!

trojandad
09-18-2003, 11:24 AM
I get all my stuff out of the way on Mon - Wed so I can just football on Thur and Fri. I actually have to come that way today AND tomorrow, I've got another one that plays 8th grade this year so he'll be playing today.

Haven't you read, you guys are gonna beat us by 30. LOL I'm with you, it should be a really good game. Hope #99 feels better so he can play. I'm trying to talk the guys from the Hill to come see us play but not having much luck. Maybe I should offer food. LOL

EAGLETOWN
09-18-2003, 11:29 AM
When and where are we eating TD. I'm always in the mood for some grub.

big69
09-18-2003, 11:29 AM
By 30! Yeah if your defense doesn't show up! :p I know a lot of kids that play JH ball so I will be there giving them my support. Good luck to the JH, 9th, JV, and Varsity!

big69
09-18-2003, 11:30 AM
It's FB season! DQ of course!

trojandad
09-18-2003, 11:42 AM
Eagletown, there is this little hole in the wall place in Livingston, on the way to Diboll, called Florida's. This wife of a preacher makes the absolute best ribs, catfish and brisket. And soul food, man oh man. And italian creme cake. I hurt myself everytime I go. Man, if your waitin on me to eat, your backin up. LOL

Big69, I'll be in a blue and wide horizontal striped shirt with a black Coldspring hat with the new logo (A capital C with the state of Texas in the middle). I'm 6'4" and ugly as sin. Will buy you a coke, bud.

spiveyrat
09-18-2003, 11:46 AM
trojandad:
Eagletown, there is this little hole in the wall place in Livingston, on the way to Diboll, called Florida's. This wife of a preacher makes the absolute best ribs, catfish and brisket. And soul food, man oh man. And italian creme cake. I hurt myself everytime I go. Man, if your waitin on me to eat, your backin up. LOL

Big69, I'll be in a blue and wide horizontal striped shirt with a black Coldspring hat with the new logo (A capital C with the state of Texas in the middle). I'm 6'4" and ugly as sin. Will buy you a coke, bud.Where is this Florida's?

trojandad
09-18-2003, 11:51 AM
LOL @ where is Florida's. I bet he's droolin on his keyboard. LOL

Take 190 W out of Livingston as going to Huntsville, a mile after you cross US 59 bypass is FM350 S (take a left), about a mile or so down and its on the right. Very few signs, will look like a shantitown rather than a restaurant. Very rural area but geez louise, your nose will tell you that your in the right place when you open your car door.

Talk about rural areas, you'll know you went too far south on FM 350 if you run into a state prison. LOL

<small>[ September 19, 2003, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: trojandad ]</small>

FBmania
09-18-2003, 01:42 PM
EAGLETOWN:
When and where are we eating TD. I'm always in the mood for some grub.Hey EAGLETOWN, scope out those Trojans for the Hill while you eat TD's food. Killa's little brother plays early Sat morning, so I can't make the trip. Good luck Trojandad, it sounds as if Coldspring has a battle on their hands.

<small>[ September 19, 2003, 08:47 AM: Message edited by: FBmania ]</small>

trojandad
09-19-2003, 12:16 AM
Yea, I know RBarker, he says that in the open board and pm's Eagletown to bring him a doggie bag. LOL

I know it's maybe not cool to bring up 7th and 8th grade games, but two doozies tonite between Diboll and Coldspring. The 7th grade was won by Coldspring 20-14 on the last play of the game, a 60 yard reverse with no time left on the clock.

The 8th grade game was won also by Coldspring 24-22 when Diboll scored the winning touchdown with no time on the clock, only to have the 40 something yard play called back for a clip. The next play had Diboll running a reverse with no time on the clock and was stopped on the 4 yard line. Two unbelievably close games.

hardinplaya
09-19-2003, 12:38 AM
Well Well Well, What is going on TrojanMan?

big69
09-19-2003, 08:47 AM
Those were some good games even though they were heart breakers! Good job guys!

trojandad
09-19-2003, 08:53 AM
I can imagine it is, 69. To play so well and lose two heartbreakers. And the scores aren't the only toughie, there were 5 touchdowns between the two teams called back. Man oh man.

I haven't heard how the JV did yet, have you?

big69
09-19-2003, 11:52 AM
Well gotta work on that stuff in JH to play well on Varsity. I haven't talked to anybody yet about the JV game. But as soon as I do I'll let you know. OR vice versa.

trojandad
09-19-2003, 12:08 PM
Heard in a phone call you guys won the JV game, he didn't know a score, though.

DibollGuy
09-19-2003, 01:29 PM
From alot of the post im thinking one of the poster is Gilbert Luna haha by the way this is cliff if any of you know me. Im a senior this year. Anyways back to football im thinking Dibolls going to win this by a margin of 3 to 4 TDs to one of even 0. Diboll showed great talent in Defense last game as you guys can tell holdings there star running back to 59 yards. Itll be a good Defensive game.

big69
09-19-2003, 01:46 PM
Yeah good job Cliff, it just might be Gilbert! eek! But from the $h!t you and your bro talked last year you might not want to be on this board! You digrace Diboll from all that crap talking we don't need that this year!

trojandad
09-19-2003, 02:10 PM
I'll definitely take that 3 to 4 TD bet.

Big69, we've got a new QB tonight, tell me what you think of him.

I'm taking Trojans by 7. I'm snickering while I say that, I'll tell you why after the game.

mistanice
09-19-2003, 02:33 PM
Man, he put my name out! not cool cliff. Anyhow, tonight's the night where we find out who's the top dawg. I'll be there yo, trojan dad, i like pepsi. and big69 i dont think you'll find me, its like trying to find waldo. GOod game tonight and good luck to both sides.

DibollGuy
09-19-2003, 02:37 PM
Dont talk crap to me son, Get your facts straight before you go poiting fingers. Football is a game that should be fun an entertaining an alot of it made things very hyped. looks to be a good game tonight. Dont hide under ur name 69 see you at the game boy.

trojandad
09-19-2003, 03:13 PM
Kinda made 69's point for him, DibollGuy. Oh well.

Hey Waldo, my treat....lol....am about to leave so I can grab some soul food on da way. Safe game to both, will catch you afterward.

big69
09-19-2003, 03:13 PM
Boy you don't know who you are messing with! U want to screw w/me i'll make you $h!t in your pants and eat it, and u will like it! It is going to be a good game but don't start all that "Diboll winning by a blow out to a good team" crap. I know who you are son and if you want to continue this you will find out who i am when i bust you in your face 2nite! Continue to talk crap then you better be prepared SON! I will beat your @$$ in front of everybody.
Things were alright on this post until you showed up. If want to post something make it decent! SON!

Chief Woodman
09-19-2003, 03:16 PM
Diboll guy be careful ot you will not be on this board long talking like that. Can't you read English? "Keep it clean"...no cussing allowed!

big69
09-19-2003, 03:16 PM
Alright TD, Good luck to ya' boys 2nite! Be Safe and Don't speed! Remember, Diboll PD will pull u over for 56 in a 55! Later

DibollGuy
09-19-2003, 03:22 PM
69 talk your crap but state your name son an let me know who you are because talk is cheap son.

DibollGuy
09-19-2003, 03:26 PM
Sounds like a mexican if you ask me. Yes i think Dibll will win by a few touchdowns mainly because of there performance last game. Looks like you need to check yourself an see what side your actually rooting for an get off everyone elses nutz. Dont hide behind your name, i gave you mine an if you want to let this continue give me your name an somewhere to meet you an we will settle this the right way all sh!t talking aside on this internet bs. Boy'.

big69
09-19-2003, 03:27 PM
You want beef?! You let me know and i'll meet you at the game for the @$$ whoopin' of your life SON!
If I wanted people to know my name than I would have it on my log on! You are the idiot to put yours out here AND talk crap! B/C if yu do wnna fight you're not, you are gonna talk like you always do, your not hard so quit acting like it! So, you wanna rumble w/ the big dogs, just say it!

DibollGuy
09-19-2003, 03:28 PM
I just said give me your name moron. Are you illtrate to? Jez son hard or not you talking all this smack of the internet aint' cuttin it.

big69
09-19-2003, 03:30 PM
Be ready boy! Cuz it's comin! you will know who i am right before my fist make scontact with your head! Later Mexican wanna be!

DibollGuy
09-19-2003, 03:31 PM
ok be a pu$$y haha go for the cheap punch son ill be looking for your pathetic weak a$$ shows what kind of boy you are.

big69
09-19-2003, 03:32 PM
mistanice:
Man, he put my name out! not cool cliff. Anyhow, tonight's the night where we find out who's the top dawg. I'll be there yo, trojan dad, i like pepsi. and big69 i dont think you'll find me, its like trying to find waldo. GOod game tonight and good luck to both sides.Secret safe with me dawg!

DibollGuy
09-19-2003, 03:33 PM
Yeah thats gil i know, Your pathetic what a pathetic kid. Hide son hide you need all the cover you can get.

DibollGuy
09-19-2003, 03:38 PM
Run boy run cause when i catch you, i promise my trip to jail for fighting at the game is going to be well worth it.

Bandera YaYa
09-19-2003, 04:01 PM
Are you both for real?? You are going to fist fight at the game for calling each other names on here??? GROW UP! And if you can't talk smack respectfully on here, please take it someplace else.

3afan2K3
09-19-2003, 04:03 PM
I dunno why but I feel some ROMs coming soon

<small>[ September 19, 2003, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

Bandera YaYa
09-19-2003, 04:05 PM
Matthew, ROM these two little boys. Civilized people do not want to hear about what they are going to do to each other in the back ally.....
all this macho talk is making me sick. Neither one has a clue about being a real man, just little bullies who think fist fighting is going to prove they're a man....that kind of mentality is pure ignorance.

<small>[ September 19, 2003, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

3afan2K3
09-19-2003, 04:09 PM
Yep

Bandera YaYa
09-19-2003, 04:14 PM
3afan 2K3 you are a bigger person than both of them put together...always a pleasure to read your posts....your Dad raised you well! :)

big69
09-19-2003, 04:17 PM
Hey I'm not going to fight this kid! Cuz tht's all he is, a KID! I just don't want him giving outragous predictions about Diboll and then making us look bad. If I offended any body on this thread i am sorry! But you really don't have to read it. I know this kid and all he does is talk with no walk. A football game is no place to fight. I just want to watch football! So once again, I apoligize to any body offended by these crude comments and this will not happen, from me, again.
Thank You

Bandera YaYa
09-19-2003, 04:26 PM
I understand how things can make you so mad...but don't lower yourself to act like someone else who's being ignorant. Especially if you are an adult! I will accept your apology because you are man enough to put it out there.
I didn't know at first if ya'll were just joking around. Let the teams fight it out on the field.

I don't mind a little smack talking, as long as it's decent. Talking about hitting someone in the face is trash. Maybe this "kid" had no one to show him right from wrong, but don't encourage that kind of behavior.

Also, these threads can and will be read by members of this site. You can talk privately to another poster via e-mail.

Good luck tonite....
Peace and YaYa!

booger1
09-25-2003, 01:06 PM
Sounds like some Diboll folks got it heated up here! :mad: Oh well, I wonder how Diboll will do this week against Willis?