PDA

View Full Version : BB04 is ROM

slpybear the bullfan
09-28-2004, 10:08 PM
Yes, you too. We don't need those kind of personal insults on other posters...

PPHSfan
09-28-2004, 10:10 PM
It's getting rough in here.:eek:

Ranger Mom
09-28-2004, 10:11 PM
Darn!! I missed all the fun tonight!!:(

slpybear the bullfan
09-28-2004, 10:12 PM
LOL... for those who think that slpybear is a softy.. that makes two in one night.

C'mon folks... don't act like little kids on here...

CHS_CG
09-28-2004, 11:25 PM
Reason #7 I need a laptop...so i can be in the living room and not miss anything on the downlow.... what did i miss guys??

shankbear
09-28-2004, 11:28 PM
it hit the fan and 3 or 4 members got banned basically. Smart mouth, punk thug dogs who shouldn't be on here anyway. They broke the rules and paid.

who is the memorial for and what happened if I am not too nosey.

LH Panther Mom
09-28-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
LOL... for those who think that slpybear is a softy.. that makes two in one night.

C'mon folks... don't act like little kids on here...

They thought you were "sloppy" bear & wouldn't notice or care. Sorry, but that cracked me up, whoever posted it. :)

slpybear the bullfan
09-28-2004, 11:31 PM
A couple of posters took the vulgar name-calling and talk too far. they were warned, but they had multiple offenses.

And yes, LHMom... I got a kick out of Sloppy Bear... LOL.. hopefully my wife doesn't pick up on that or I will hear it A LOT more often..

TheDOCTORdre
09-28-2004, 11:32 PM
The one night I actually decide to study for school and all this goes down but when I think about it I really didnt miss much except for juvenille behavior hopefully the board settles down in the next couple of days

CHS_CG
09-28-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
it hit the fan and 3 or 4 members got banned basically. Smart mouth, punk thug dogs who shouldn't be on here anyway. They broke the rules and paid.

Well Shankbear... Kelley was a senior with me at Caldwell and she was also my best friend. On the way home one night she lost control of her truck about 1/4 mile from her house on the last turn and for some reason*to this day we still cant figure out why* she wasnt wearing her seatbelt and when the truck flipped 3-4 times she was thrown from the truck and landed on the ground and the truck landed on top of her. She was a memorial website if you would like to know more about her... it has the newspaper clippings from it.

pavilion2
09-29-2004, 12:28 PM

yeah im pretty sure your calling people names now and i dont appreciate it because those are 2 of my friends....and those 2 brought humor and fun to the downlow and will be missed greatly...but im still gonna be around to post retarded stuff so dont worry dude im here to stay

3afan
09-29-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by pavilion2
...humor and fun ...

thats VERY debatable !!!

shankbear
09-29-2004, 12:53 PM
You are stirring a pot that you should not be stirring. Consider yourself warned. I never named any names so you must feel a sense of guilt or something for your buddies.

Keith7
09-29-2004, 12:57 PM
yeah im pretty sure your calling people names now and i dont appreciate it because those are 2 of my friends....and those 2 brought humor and fun to the downlow and will be missed greatly...but im still gonna be around to post retarded stuff so dont worry dude im here to stay

looks like they missed u

pavilion2
09-29-2004, 07:07 PM
You are stirring a pot that you should not be stirring. Consider yourself warned. I never named any names so you must feel a sense of guilt or something for your buddies.

well unless someone was typin for u u said smart mouth thug dogs and im not tryin to stir trouble up

pavilion2
09-29-2004, 07:07 PM
well unless someone was typin for u u said smart mouth thug dogs and im not tryin to stir trouble up

u are a rookie like me so how are u warning me?

sinton66
09-29-2004, 07:32 PM
How about if I warn you? You need to leave the subject concerning your two friends alone if you don't want to join them. I think the board's had about all of yall's stuff they can stomach.