PDA

View Full Version : pavillion2 how's it going in cuero

get'r done
09-28-2004, 05:50 PM
i heard ya are workin hard at practice the gobblers better take advantage of their off week and work on their secondary because hallestville will come out throwing the ball.

Gobbla2001
09-28-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by get'r done
i heard ya are workin hard at practice the gobblers better take advantage of their off week and work on their secondary because hallestville will come out throwing the ball.

they came out throwing last year too... got a whoppin' 7 points...

Nah, the secondary will do just fine

pavilion
09-28-2004, 05:53 PM
all they've been doing this week is knocking the crap out of each other... reeve is gonna have his boys dead by the time next friday rolls around... i remember what happened last year when halletsville came out throwing with an awesome qb and awesome wr... absolutely nothing... so what happens this year now that those two are gone???

pavilion2
09-28-2004, 06:00 PM
this bye week does help us alot because we got some people that are injured that can be ready for next week....you are right pav all we are doing this week is killing each other which is good because alot of the best people we will see all year are on our team

get'r done
09-28-2004, 06:08 PM
i think the secondary will do just fine. all they have to do is keep working hard on their coverage and the d-line and linebackers will do the rest. i think this bye week is good for cuero. now their defense will have time to get even better.

get'r done
09-28-2004, 06:16 PM
also our secondary will be even better than last week because reeve is considering puting wesley galloway at right corner and bryan weaver at left corner. Galloway has some great feet and will be the shutdown corner that the gobblers need this season.

pavilion2
09-28-2004, 07:28 PM
yeah i dont know what gallaway and weaver are eating and doin in their spare time but they are gettin in shape and should be ready to see some corner action come district time