PDA

View Full Version : Everman vs Kennedale

bleedgreen
09-28-2004, 12:48 PM
I wish I could be more optimistic about this year's game. Kennedale has won the last two meetings but I think we lost too much fire power from last year for this rematch. If this message fires up any team members and we win again, then I'll be the first one to say "I underestimated you". I'm just trying to be realistic. Good luck Kats. This should be a great game no matter who wins.

VWG
09-28-2004, 01:05 PM
Stephenville 4A proved last week the way to beat Everman, who is now back in 4A. Stop the run.

kaorder1999
09-28-2004, 01:07 PM
but you have to be able to score on everman to win....

Matthew328
09-28-2004, 01:22 PM
No question you have to be able to stop the run to beat Everman....let's give the Stephenville D credit they have a realy good D-Line and good LB's.....where other teams hurt them was passing...Everman's strength is obviously running the ball..not to take anything away from Kennedale but I think it is a safe bet Stephenville on the D-Line is bigger and quicker than Kennedale...so I am hoping that Everman will be able to run the ball better this week....

Everman's D on the other hand has been great against the run and pass...they haven't given up a TD in 11 quarters....and 2 of Stephenville's 3 FG drives started in EHS territory...Everman's D should keep them in every game....and I think the offense will start to come around......

kaorder1999
09-28-2004, 01:59 PM
a field goal could win this for everman..all they have to do is score 3 because kennedale will not score on the everman D.