PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport vs Kennedale

Pepper
12-01-2001, 11:41 PM
What a offensive game this will be. Any early predictions? This will definatley be exciting. I think its going to be Saturday at Southlake Carrol.

Hitters
12-02-2001, 11:44 AM
This will really be a great game. I agree this will be a shootout. Kennedale was unable to slow down Alpine's passing game and yet week in and week out Bridgeport has been able to slow down good rushers enough to win. Look for Bridgeport's passing attack to bring an end to the cinderella season in Kennedale. Bridgeport by 6.

BullsFan
12-04-2001, 01:55 AM
Saturday night, 7:30, Southlake Carroll's new stadium.

And with the way the Brigeport defense has come through the last few weeks, especially against some power rushers like we saw with Crane and Ballinger, it should be a great game.

bleedgreen
12-04-2001, 07:41 AM
It's hard to judge the Bull's team since I havn't seen them. I look for Kennedale to put pressure on the quarterback since he seems to be the key player. The Wildcats may give up points early as they begin to adjust but once they do, the points are harder to come by. I'm not bragging, but Kennedale has the most complete offensive team I've ever seen (Celina is a close second). Hard nose, fast fullback....several fast running backs....tall, good handed wide receivers....and a quarterback that makes few mistakes. The team is cohesive. They don't fold under pressure. I've never seen their heads hang. Kennedale beat Sweetwater which was ranked 4th in state at week 6. Alpine beat Crane.....Kennedale had Alpine 19-0 at halftime but made a couple of mistakes later to let them back in. Alpine had no answer for the Wildcat's outside speed. Also, I thought the ref's were horrible in several key calls. Saturday's game will have ups and downs for both sides but it's who is standing at the end that counts. Kennedale will make a stand 34-27.

FAN
12-04-2001, 11:57 AM
Bleedgreen,
What happenend in that game against Alpine to cause that game to be close after being up by 19 at half?

bleedgreen
12-04-2001, 05:44 PM
The frontline man couldn't handle a line drive kickoff right at him. Two touchdowns were called back on questionable penalties. A 2-point play after touchdown clearly crossed over the pilon....the refs wouldn't call it. Our head coach had to scream at the officials just to start the clock, of which time was never taken off. This game wasn't pretty.

FAN
12-04-2001, 09:21 PM
Bleedgreen,
If there is one thing I cant stand its a poorly officiated game. Lets at least hope our game this weekend has good officiating and may the best team win!

rholl
12-04-2001, 10:58 PM
Bleedgreen,
I missed Alvarado game...what happened in that one. Kennedale seems to have improved greatly since that game.....were they just not ready against Alvarado????
Good luck this week!!!

Buck
12-06-2001, 10:52 AM
Speaking of scores that were'nt counted... Did anyone see Glen Roses' score before half that the back judge spotted on the inch line?