PDA

View Full Version : Moderator Madness

crabman jr.
09-27-2004, 10:02 PM
It seems to me that most of the moderators just delete the bad stuff, unless its really bad like whimberlybad@@@, but ranger mom is the only one that actually roms people

mwynn05
09-27-2004, 10:05 PM
it seems like your just asking for trouble to me

Ranger Mom
09-27-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by crabman jr.
It seems to me that most of the moderators just delete the bad stuff, unless its really bad like whimberlybad@@@, but ranger mom is the only one that actually roms people

I guess you would say that seeing as I have rommed you before!;)

2thousand5
09-27-2004, 10:09 PM
i beg to differ my sinton66 romed me for the sn wimberleybada** simply because i asked him what was wrong with mine and he says its offencive well so is the sn necked cause we all now u cant be necked in public yet they can have that sn on here i think something is wrong with this picture

Ranger Mom
09-27-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by 2thousand5
i beg to differ my sinton66 romed me for the sn wimberleybada** simply because i asked him what was wrong with mine and he says its offencive well so is the sn necked cause we all now u cant be necked in public yet they can have that sn on here i think something is wrong with this picture

That word is actually not allowed on here...especially in username. Now that you changed the name, just chill out and enjoy, there's no need to be so aggressive about it...you won't win!

Bandera YaYa
09-27-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by crabman jr.
It seems to me that most of the moderators just delete the bad stuff, unless its really bad like whimberlybad@@@, but ranger mom is the only one that actually roms people Uh...are you thinking of messing with RangerMom????You don't want to go there, buddy........

44INAROW
09-27-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I guess you would say that seeing as I have rommed you before!;)

OOPS.......... :clap: :clap: :clap:

sirhc11
09-27-2004, 11:15 PM
There's a difference between the word necked and ***. You know that you are just trying to smart with RangerMom. RangerMom does a very good job at Moderator, and would have to say I have never had any problems with her whatsoever.

Ranger Mom
09-27-2004, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by sirhc11
There's a difference between the word necked and ***. You know that you are just trying to smart with RangerMom. RangerMom does a very good job at Moderator, and would have to say I have never had any problems with her whatsoever.

Awwww thanks!! I don't TRY to be mean!

By the way....where are from in W. Texas??

sirhc11
09-27-2004, 11:29 PM
I am from Clyde. I'm sure you could've figured that out as I am always posting about them. Well good luck to those Rangers this friday night as they play Ballinger. I think ya'll should be them. I don't know how strong ya'll are this year, but we beat them 21-11. We have our hands full this week with Vernon. BTW this is my 100th post.

Ranger Mom
09-27-2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by sirhc11
I am from Clyde. I'm sure you could've figured that out as I am always posting about them. Well good luck to those Rangers this friday night as they play Ballinger. I think ya'll should be them. I don't know how strong ya'll are this year, but we beat them 21-11. We have our hands full this week with Vernon. BTW this is my 100th post.

Congrats and thanks for the will wishes.

It has been hard on us so far. Losing Bronson Valencia really bummed those seniors out. I'm hoping a win will put some spard back into the Rangers!

bullfrog_alumni_02
09-27-2004, 11:47 PM
yea, trying to pick on RM is a very bad idea, she helps so many people on this site and makes everyone feel welcome and a part of the family. so im w/ YA YA, dont mess w/ RM!!!