PDA

View Full Version : Diboll's homecoming

BIGHANK
09-27-2004, 08:20 PM
what do yall think about the outcome of this game (Diboll vs. Madisonville)

Necked
09-27-2004, 08:25 PM
I predict Diboll_Lumberjackk will chew his fingernails off waiting for the score to be posted!
:D

BHtheHILL
09-28-2004, 05:56 AM
Hey Big Hank what happened to ya'll against HF last week. I know they have a good team but I was very surprised to see them beat yall. Did yall have turnovers or what?

BIGHANK
09-28-2004, 09:09 AM
oh yea
we had a lot of turnovers but i think we got that fixed we didnt even play to our ability and yet we only lost by three points so i dont know but hopefully will have all this done against the madisonville mustangs can anybody tell me anything about them stangs.

pikes
09-30-2004, 10:13 AM
Diboll is horrible this year. They are going to be just like the team that went 3 and 7. Who knows they may even be worse. This is probably the worse team that Diboll has turned out. It is just plain embarrising. And it dosent help that you have over rated Jermichael Finley on your team. A little peace of advice, maybe try to play to your potential because who really likes to lose a Homecoming and Diboll Day game!

mistanice
09-30-2004, 10:38 AM
Diboll losing by 7,3, and 3, points is frustrating. Don't count diboll out just yet. I think they will be ready for district.

BIGHANK
09-30-2004, 07:30 PM
Diboll is horrible this year. They are going to be just like the team that went 3 and 7. Who knows they may even be worse. This is probably the worse team that Diboll has turned out. It is just plain embarrising. And it dosent help that you have over rated Jermichael Finley on your team. A little peace of advice, maybe try to play to your potential because who really likes to lose a Homecoming and Diboll Day game!

Hey maybe you just need to keep your mouth closed have you even come and seen us play cause apparently not. we would have to be fairly decent to give barbershill 6 turnovers and they had to struggle to win by 3. you sound like a moron, like you dont even know what you are talking about. you must be totally clueless so just stop runnin your mouth you dont have any right what so ever to say anything you have said until you know what is goin on, and if we have such a "horrible team" why do we almost have a sell out crowd already. Dude its people like you that make me sick.

BIGHANK
09-30-2004, 08:03 PM
no offense barbers hills fan

Diboll_Lumberjackk
09-30-2004, 08:34 PM
I dont follow the to much of Diboll i do however like to know scores from games. How does this make me some sort of hardcore fan that you put me out to be.

BHtheHILL
09-30-2004, 09:48 PM
Hey Diboll fans we know you have a good team, I wouldn't pay much attention to ol Pike boy.. He's only got one post.. he's just trying to make some noise.

BIGHANK
09-30-2004, 09:59 PM
yea i know man