PDA

View Full Version : how many of ya'll footbal players are attached?

gobbler_fan04
09-27-2004, 08:00 PM
ok new question 2nite guys..ok not too many of the football players i know can handle football season and a gf at the same time..how many of you are playing football with no distractions and how many of u still have that special someone cheering you on from the sidelines?

bb04
09-27-2004, 08:01 PM
are you serious?

gobbler_fan04
09-27-2004, 08:03 PM
ya im serious dude. i didnt jus type that for nothing

bb04
09-27-2004, 08:04 PM
just wondering......cause if you were trying to be funny, try again and if you're being serious you're a dumb a$$

gobbler_fan04
09-27-2004, 08:12 PM
gimme a break jus becuase every question on this webite doesn't deal with every play of a football game doesn't mean u have to get all excited. calm down a lil bit it was jus a question for the fun of it 2 see who wud reply..i wasn't looking for rude remarks like yours. jus mind ur own business next time

bb04
09-27-2004, 08:15 PM
maybe next time you make a thread you could specify who you want to reply and you don't want to replay, but since you didnt i guess any thread is anybodys business...so therefor ill give my opinion whenever i want, just like anybody else on this site

Gobbla2001
09-27-2004, 08:24 PM
I do not know of many gay high school football players

(that special someone cheering you on from the sideline)

Girlfriends are too much trouble when you're not in the thick of a football season, much less when you're in one...

Keith7
09-27-2004, 08:55 PM
i had a coach that used to tell us that he batted .425 his junior year with out a girl friend but his senior year he had a g/f and only batted .350

I think he told us this cuz his daughters were hott

gobbler_fan04
09-27-2004, 08:59 PM
guys come on i thought you were smarter than that by sidelnes i meant like in the stands..girls in the stands..gah lol

3afan
09-27-2004, 09:10 PM
shouldn't all you children be studying ???

:D

Ranger Mom
09-27-2004, 09:15 PM
I'm not a football player, but I am still gonna put in my 2 cents worth.

If I was a coach, I would outlaw girlfriends during the season. I have seen too many players brought down by those girls shannanigans!:mad:

Necked
09-27-2004, 09:33 PM
Two years ago we lost our QB for 4 games because of Mono....
Just can't keep them young bohemians from kissin' the girls!

pirate4state
09-27-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I'm not a football player, but I am still gonna put in my 2 cents worth.

If I was a coach, I would outlaw girlfriends during the season. I have seen too many players brought down by those girls shannanigans!:mad: I agree!! Sadly, most high school girls really screw up their boyfriends!! (and boys can really screw up girl athletes if they aren't jocks) It is so infurating (and funny) to watch what happens to these boys. :rolleyes: And god help your team if his girlfriend is away at college doing only god knows what w/ all those hot college guys! :D :doh:

bullfrog_alumni_02
09-27-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I agree!! Sadly, most high school girls really screw up their boyfriends!! (and boys can really screw up girl athletes if they aren't jocks) It is so infurating (and funny) to watch what happens to these boys. :rolleyes: And god help your team if his girlfriend is away at college doing only god knows what w/ all those hot college guys! :D :doh: hahaha, i never had a gf during the football season, i dont know why though.oh maybe it was becaue i a busy on friday nights w/ football!!!

TheDOCTORdre
09-27-2004, 11:28 PM
I never had a g/f during football season it probably wouldnt have screwed me up that much since I didn't play that much. Now that I think about it, I didnt have a gf most of the time I was in high school, this post is makin me sad:(

Ranger Mom
09-27-2004, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I never had a g/f during football season it probably wouldnt have screwed me up that much since I didn't play that much. Now that I think about it, I didnt have a gf most of the time I was in high school, this post is makin me sad:(

Awwwww....are you one of the Sweetwater guys I met at the Greenwood/Merkel game?

TheDOCTORdre
09-27-2004, 11:35 PM
ya i am Ranger Mom

JettJenkins04
09-28-2004, 12:31 AM
I had a girlfriend when i played football. I guess it was good because when i did something good I knew she and my family was watching. Also if I was banged up a little, I always had her their to rub me down and make alot better::inlove: .

GoDeep
09-28-2004, 01:03 AM
I always made it a point to break up with a girl right before football season(considering I had one going into the season). For some reason, they never seemed to take it seriously and acted like we were still together. Not sure why, though, b/c after the games I always acted pretty single :D