PDA

View Full Version : Canyon vs Cooper

football4life
09-27-2004, 06:44 PM
take your pick guys, this is definitely one of the best matchups around. A couple of the best teams in the region, with two completely different styles. Could be the breakout game for either team. Ill stick with the canyon boys, too much O baby. Not much region I word out there, we could stand to here more from posters out here.

-Z motion, it had to happen sooner or later

3afan
09-27-2004, 06:56 PM
Canyon ---- by 10+

Z motion 10 out on 2
09-27-2004, 07:31 PM
I'll go with Canyon. This should be a good game though and will be a test for both clubs.

I would go to this one but I'm making the trip to Clyde this week.

Da Mules
09-27-2004, 07:46 PM
I'm gonna take Canyon by a field goal. Cooper is showing a very tough defense, but the Cooper O has broken down and coughed up the ball in the red zone or thrown an interception in every big game so far this year. Cooper has a big line and a tough running game. Both teams better bring their A+ games... if either one is "off their feed", they could take a real butt-whoopin'.
I believe this is gonna be the sneak preview of the 1st round D1 playoff game between 1-3A and 2-3A.
I think 1-3A shapes up: 1) Canyon D1, 2) Perryton 1st seed in D2, and 3) toss-up between injured Borger and an improved River Road for 2nd seed in D2. Dalhart no chance.
Fearless proctological prognosis for 2-3A: 1) Muleshoe, 1st seed in D1, 2) Cooper D1, and 3) Littlefield 2nd seed in D2. Levelland and Brownfield stay home.