PDA

View Full Version : Pudlugger's Player of the Week

Pudlugger
10-28-2003, 10:11 AM
Who does the opposing team invariably decide to run on in the openning series? Well the 145 lb Mlb Tanner Welch that's who. Happened again last Friday with Welch putting the pads to #3 for little or no gain. Tough kid and reportedly one of the stronger kids in the weight room, Welch takes no prisoners. Apparently nobody told him he is too small to play varsity football, let alone start. Nonetheless, Welch shows no fear on the playing field and serves as an inspiration to his teammates. Congratulations to Tanner Welch, best 145 lb mlb in Texas. :D

lepfan
10-28-2003, 01:18 PM
Having an older brother to scrap with helped him...plus I think he used to wrestle wild cows at his dad's clinic for fun...LOL...

PPHSfan
10-28-2003, 01:38 PM
cow wrestling for fun........somebody buy that kid a slinky. :D

JasperDog94
10-28-2003, 02:20 PM
PPHSfan:
cow wrestling for fun........somebody buy that kid a slinky. :D I could never get my slinky to walk down the stairs like they did on that commercial. Stupid slinky. :mad:

White&Crimson
10-28-2003, 06:35 PM
I could never get my slinky to walk down the stairs like they did on that commercial. Stupid slinky. :mad: I remember it would go down one stair and then stop. Now something was either wrong with our stairs, the slinky, or us...

<small>[ October 28, 2003, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: White&Crimson ]</small>

MARLINFAN
10-29-2003, 10:20 AM
#51 John Sadler is the best middle lineacker in texas. just ask the punt returner from bellville