PDA

View Full Version : Have a great Birthday vet93! :)

SintonFan
09-27-2004, 10:54 AM
What are you like 35 now?;)
You're one of the classiest poster this board has ever seen.
Congratulations and may this day be a special one.:clap:
I put the poll on here because your birthdate wasn't complete.:D

Ranger Mom
09-27-2004, 11:46 AM
Man....he told me how old he was last year too!!

All I can remember is that I am older than he is....but can't remember by how much.

I know he has 3 kids and one on the way (or maybe already here) so he can't be THAT young!!

Hmmm....I'm gonna have to think before I can vote.

OH YEAH!!! Happy Birthday!!!!

Phil C
09-27-2004, 11:52 AM
Happy Birthday!

pero chato
09-27-2004, 01:05 PM
Have a good one Vet! Looks like Ballinger took out a lot of frustration on poor old Hawley.

SintonFan
09-27-2004, 05:50 PM
btt

Chris Hart
09-27-2004, 05:56 PM
Happy Birthday!:)

wildstangs
09-27-2004, 10:04 PM
Happy Bday Vet....If I say your under 25 will you buy me another meal one day? ;)

vet93
09-28-2004, 09:49 AM
Hey Guys...I have been out of the loop the last few days and have not been able to reply. Thank you for all of your well wishes!! (Sintonfan...the check is in the mail for your kind words!) I count all of you friends and look forward to what you guys say each day! Wildstangs......I will buy you a steak dinner even if you round your "estimate" up to 30;) To answer the question polled by Sintonfan.........I am 38 years young! Our fourth child (supposed to be a boy) is due the first week of Novemeber. He is due right around the time JimNed plays Ballinger.....I told my wife that I would be happy to drop her off at the hospital on my way to the game :D

CatWoman
09-28-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by vet93
Hey Guys...I have been out of the loop the last few days and have not been able to reply. Thank you for all of your well wishes!! (Sintonfan...the check is in the mail for your kind words!) I count all of you friends and look forward to what you guys say each day! Wildstangs......I will buy you a steak dinner even if you round your "estimate" up to 30;) To answer the question polled by Sintonfan.........I am 38 years young! Our fourth child (supposed to be a boy) is due the first week of Novemeber. He is due right around the time JimNed plays Ballinger.....I told my wife that I would be happy to drop her off at the hospital on my way to the game :D

I'm sure your wife said, "sure honey, and after that, why don't you just go on and go hunting on Saturday -- lol.

Happy late birthday!!

PPHSfan
09-28-2004, 10:15 AM
If I were you I would ask my wife to attend the game and give birth on the sidelines.

What a great story your son would have to tell when he gets old enough to play ball.

"Can I play football? Man, I was BORN on a Football Field on Friday Night!!!....Can I play football?"

vet93
09-28-2004, 12:07 PM
Hey, that's a great idea.....You could have the cheerleaders come over and lead cheers for the mom...."Push him out, Push him out....way out!". And then if the mom is having trouble with the delivery you could have the head coach come over and give a few words of encouragement...."Mam....Sweat is pain leaving the body! You have got to learn to focus and push through the pain. You have got to give 110% effort. Remember Mam....20 years from now you won't rememeber the pain....you will remember that you left it all on the field!" And then when the baby arrives the band can play the fight song and the fans can crowd around the mom and cheer. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: On second thought....maybe it is not such a good idea....after the mom yells at the fans, kicks the coach in the groin, punches the cheerleaders and wraps the trombone players slide around his neck.....the whole town will never speak to our family again!

Originally posted by PPHSfan
If I were you I would ask my wife to attend the game and give birth on the sidelines.

What a great story your son would have to tell when he gets old enough to play ball.

"Can I play football? Man, I was BORN on a Football Field on Friday Night!!!....Can I play football?"

PPHSfan
09-28-2004, 12:12 PM
Well all I know is that I was born at a Circus. Had I been born at a football field, who knows what might have been.:D

redraider
09-28-2004, 01:02 PM
Darnet Vet!! Why did you have to tell them your age?? My guess was 38. I figured it b/c I knew when you graduated. I sat in front of your dad for years a church with my family. Watched you play ball too back in the day. Happy Birthday!!