PDA

View Full Version : Vernon and Sweetwater girls advance

wildstangs
02-16-2004, 11:31 PM
Just a little Big Country 3A basketball info. Sweetwater beats Greenwood (wow never thought I would say that again) and Vernon knocks off Wylie.

VERNONLION#1
02-16-2004, 11:35 PM
wildstangs:
Just a little Big Country 3A basketball info. Sweetwater beats Greenwood (wow never thought I would say that again) and Vernon knocks off Wylie.I didn't go to the game but sounded like we beat them fairly easy. We had a 24pt. lead at one time.I think we ended up winning by 11. Congrats to Sweetwater. We will play Lake Dallas Fri.or Sat.

Ranger Mom
02-16-2004, 11:58 PM
wildstangs:
Just a little Big Country 3A basketball info. Sweetwater beats Greenwood (wow never thought I would say that again) and Vernon knocks off Wylie.Congrats!! (I didn't even know our girls were still playing!) They had a tough time of it this year - 2 seniors - one of their best players wasn't able to play this year because of a knee surgery!

Good Luck to Sweetwater and Wylie!

catdad
02-17-2004, 03:57 PM
Kennedale's Lady Cats also advance to the next round. Ballinger I think. Congrats ladyies.

vet93
02-17-2004, 05:06 PM
I believe that Kennedale and Ballinger play on Friday evening at 7:00 pm in Dublin. Good luck to both teams

catdad:
Kennedale's Lady Cats also advance to the next round. Ballinger I think. Congrats ladyies.