PDA

View Full Version : I told you all so! {right Stretch!?}

Phil C
09-27-2004, 10:20 AM
Sinton has the toughest and roughest regular season schedule. I have already mentioned the first five games so no repetition except to point out that 4A Portland is now No. 2 in the State. This past week we had to GO to Cuero and play the No. 1 team in 3A in Cuero at their Homecoming. Now we have to play a tough Orange Grove team who is a yearly powerhouse in Orange Grove against a team that just barely lost to a good Mathis team. Then district starts but I will wait to elaborate on that but trust me - it will be tough.

IHStangFan
09-27-2004, 11:37 AM
i'll agree on one thing phil.....30-3A has alot more talent...spread out among the teams ...then theyve had in a long time.....ALL of the teams are fair to good....there is no clear underdog. the last handful of years...Sinton has been the dominant force score 50-60 points on each team while the other team is lucky to score....Mathis and AP have been batting about .500, and Ingleside, Taft and W.O. were getting smashed by EVERYONE....this year its anybody's game...while Sinton is still the superior team in the district, they will not completely dominate the other teams as they have in the past.....should be REAL interesting once district starts...i cant wait.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-27-2004, 03:53 PM
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :evillaugh ur funny . Only tough games expected were and will be GP and Cuero. Ingleside might be ready to give Sinton a game when they play but i think they might be a year away from being contenders for district title.

IHStangFan
09-28-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :evillaugh ur funny . Only tough games expected were and will be GP and Cuero. Ingleside might be ready to give Sinton a game when they play but i think they might be a year away from being contenders for district title. cant really count out Aransas Pass either, they ARE still undefeated....but one has to look at their schedule...its been pretty weak so far.....so theyre one of those teams...."do they REALLY have it?"