PDA

View Full Version : The family trip

BrahmaMom
11-24-2003, 11:39 PM
Well, 73 & 22, did I miss the edited 3ADL report on the trip to Cozumel? Or did y'all sneak back in town, feeling remorseful for missing the game? You missed a fun one. Our Brahmas continue to improve all around. Someone voted for Goeke for MVP of the game, not a bad choice at all. He was kicking and reaching and grabbing the ball all night. They all looked good. What I like is now we've had two opportunities to give young guys play off game experience, great for next yeaar! Welcome back, did anyone get sick? How was my margarita?

Bellville22
11-25-2003, 11:39 PM
Hey Mom, sorry we didn't report on the trip. We had a blast. I stayed busy Friday playing beach volleyball to keep my nerves cool. Had a little problem getting through to the game, but finally did when it was 24-7, then again at 42-7, so I was able to relax early.

We had a blast though. Beautiful beach down there. Met some really neat people. And yes, met a few girls wink , but I assure you that you would approve of all of my behavior, BrahmaMom. Margaritas were great, as were the many other drinks that we had unlimited access to :D . Stayed away from the water, the only time I got sick was from the boat on our snorkling trip, boats and my stomach don't like each other. :(

All in all a successful trip. Great way to get away and very relaxing. There's still no excuse for our choice of scheduling, but I'm glad the Bulls took care of business, the boxers will be back in the stands Friday night in Round Rock.

Let's Go Bulls, One Week at a Time!

Brahma73
11-26-2003, 12:16 AM
If you're gonna miss a ball game and then worry about it, there's not a much better spot from which to worry than the beach at Cozumel. 22 pretty well summed it up: sun, sea, scenery and (bleep)! What a great weekend on a beautiful beach. Did get a kick outa watching that guy battle the ocean sickness (sorry B22!) I must admit, he was more worried 'bout the Bulls than I was. Glad y'all pulled them through. Incidentally, he wore the boxers. See ya in RR.

GO BULLS!!!!!

BrahmaMom
11-26-2003, 09:32 AM
Glad to hear y'all had fun and are back ready to cheer for our Brahmas! Cozumel lends itself to minimizing the worrying, doesn't it? Now y'all are rested and ready to follow the Bulls as far as they go! GO BRAHMAS!