BIGHANK
09-26-2004, 09:07 PM
what does madisonville bring to the table and what are some predictions

BIGHANK
09-26-2004, 09:38 PM
Diboll vs. Madisonville in Diboll

mistanice
09-26-2004, 09:44 PM
Man Madisonville is coming into the game with a lot of momentum having won 5 straight. They have beaten

Livingston 17-14
Trinity
Crockett 24-22
Rusk 43-42? something like that
Coldsprings

BIGHANK
09-26-2004, 10:00 PM
man we fixed everything we did wrong against barbers hill hamshire fannett just brought the wood i guess but if we ever just get our kinks fixed and our screws tightened and the confidence level knocked back up then its like coach v said theres no one that can hang we have to much speed strength agility and other things of that nature we can make ourselves an unstoppable force and hoppfully pull together and overcome our mistakes we have 3 penalties last game and thats it but i am pretty sure coach will be workin with tobias on seeing other receivers than one or two and the o-line is about to step it up and re-establish because we plan on an intense practice all week so that we will be firing on all cylinders we have an incredible amount of talent and its time to quit all this little wussy nonsence and start practiceing like champions so that we will win like champions and as far as the d-line is concerned dont count us out yet cause nobody on this team likes losin and i mean nobody so be expecting a new diboll come friday night against madisonville

mistanice
09-26-2004, 10:21 PM
Did anyone come out of friday's game hurt?

BIGHANK
09-26-2004, 10:36 PM
nall not that i know of
why?

mistanice
09-26-2004, 10:45 PM
I just heard that Esteves wasnt 100 percent. If we are pretty healthy we havea good chance to win homecoming.

BIGHANK
09-27-2004, 09:18 AM
yea he got hurt in the barbers hill game but is doin alot better now