PDA

View Full Version : Liberty,texas

LPMMAFIA#2
09-26-2004, 08:45 PM
there 0-5 last yr went 10-1 there looking for there first win
:doh:

sahen
09-26-2004, 08:56 PM
yah...welcome to the bored....and yes that is sad....

j_dog
09-26-2004, 09:23 PM
You never know. Maybe they will get in in gear and tear people up from here on out! Never give up! :)

Hupernikomen
09-26-2004, 09:28 PM
Liberty will be 3-7 and make the playoffs. You heard it here first.

Ulrich von Lichtenstein
09-26-2004, 10:40 PM
Can any of you people spell? Wow.

Well, the mighty Panthers haven't hit rock-bottom yet. When Tarkington beats them, then you'll know that's it.

It's a shame to see what was such a proud team just a year ago disintegrate into this year's mess...

scrub c
09-27-2004, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Ulrich von Lichtenstein
Can any of you people spell wow.

I can, here goes....... wow. hows that.

Mr. spelling police lol

RBARKER
09-27-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Liberty will be 3-7 and make the playoffs. You heard it hear first.

That could very well be. they have played some good teams so far so I agree.

Hupernikomen
09-27-2004, 10:04 AM

Well, the mighty Panthers haven't hit rock-bottom yet. When Tarkington beats them, then you'll know that's it.

It's a shame to see what was such a proud team just a year ago disintegrate into this year's mess...

Your grammer isn't exactly stellar.

AggieJohn
09-27-2004, 11:13 AM
God bless the Liberty High School English Department....i know you've got little to work with

Panther Ross
09-27-2004, 07:17 PM

To start things off...... wow, are you happy? Secondly we have just not disintergrated into nothing.... the season is not over and why do always have to dog Liberty for everthing. Simply amazing. :eek:

bb04
09-27-2004, 07:30 PM
well they are 0-5....i think thats good enough of a reason to dog them

Ulrich von Lichtenstein
09-27-2004, 11:12 PM
You know, Hupernikomen just might be right about that 3-7 mark...

All the Panthers have to do is somehow knock off Cleveland and Splendora (a combined 1-7 right now) and find some way to get past the mighty Tarkington Longhorns. Then they can roar into the playoffs and get blasted by (probably) Bridge City to finish the season at 3-8. That will at least get them a mention in Texas Football magazine next year for being minus-7 in the win column from a year ago.

Perhaps if the Panthers spent as much time preparing to play as they seem to spend on this board worrying about who's "dogging" on them there wouldn't be much negative stuff for us to say...

sahen
09-27-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Your grammer isn't exactly stellar.

if we r gonna take the time to complain about grammar then please spell it correctly....if u understand what he said then does it matter how his grammar is?

AggieJohn
09-28-2004, 02:10 AM
kind of do care shane...i don't want liberty misrepresented...first our team is blowing itself up...i don't want the academia being discredited

bullfrog_alumni_02
09-28-2004, 02:51 AM
this goes along w/ my idea of good teams falling average teams rising and the ranking system being very out of tune w/ the current spread of 3A football.