PDA

View Full Version : Philidelphia Eagles

Keith7
09-26-2004, 07:27 PM
so far my prediction of them going 15-1 or 16-0 this season still stands.. they have been my favorite team since i was little cuz my dad loved the cowboys and i used to be a rebelious lil kid so i have liked the Eagles ever since.. They have to be one of hte funnest teams to watch so far this year... Can anybody intercept a Donovan McNabb pass this year!?

Bulldog_12
09-26-2004, 07:29 PM
Keith Im right there with you. I think that this really is their year. I was so excited to find out TO was going to philly. Now they have the makings of a championship team. I hope that they can take that final step. i think it is high time for Donovan, three years getting stopped one game short.

3afan
09-26-2004, 07:30 PM
McNabb will eventually melt down ........ AGAIN !!!

Gobbla2001
09-26-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Can anybody intercept a Donovan McNabb pass this year!?

Of course, but prolly just once...

He gets better and better every year (McNabb), he's really turning into a great QB in the NFL...

Still think Peyton can do bigger things, but McNabb is starting to impress me...

Keith7
09-26-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
McNabb will eventually melt down ........ AGAIN !!!

hes gotten off to a great start and has done a great job at finding open recievers.. i've never seen a QB get so many guys involved in the game week in and week out.. it will be an exciting season for my boys from phili