PDA

View Full Version : Freakin fantasy football shows

Keith7
09-26-2004, 07:25 PM
I watched a show on fox sports net this week about fantasy football and they told me to start T.J. Ducket cuz Warrick Dunn is banged up and will likely miss this weeks game.. well guess what, I cut Lamar Gordon (who stinks anyways but is the starting RB for Miami) and picked up T.J. and guess who is suddenly ready to take EVERY carry in the Atlanta game??? Warrick Dunn.. See if i ever listen to that T.V. show again

3afan
09-26-2004, 07:26 PM
hehe ... ask me next time !!!

Keith7
09-26-2004, 07:55 PM
oh well at least Kevin Mathis lead his team in tackles for the 3rd week in a row (not sure if that is a good thing for a CB though)! I didnt know he was gonna be such a good pick up i just wanted someone from Gainesville

Keith7
09-26-2004, 09:56 PM
now oakland is killing me, they won't let micheal clayton or Ronald Curry have the ball

WOS1
09-27-2004, 08:49 AM
keith, go subscribe to www.thehuddle.com, it has daily updates on players. You can never trust TV fantasy shows, especially when they come on during the week because, as you found out, a lot of things change during the week. The only show that I will watch and base any decisions on is Sunday NFL Countdown. I have Dunn and Saturday they said that Dunn practiced on Friday and looked good and was ready to go. If I were you I would go ahead and cut Duckett because Dunn's going to be the man this year as long as he's healthy.

If you want someone who might wind up being a sleeper this late, take a look at Justin Fargas in Oakland. He's been injured and just came back this week, but he's very explosive and many think he's going to wind up taking the job from Wheatley. Oakland needs that type of back in their offense. They are 2-1 now and winning is now going to be a priority in Oak again. Just an FYI...