PDA

View Full Version : Blowing the Whistle on Canyon!

Z motion 10 out on 2
09-26-2004, 12:21 AM
Sorry but someone has to do it! Canyon is 5-0 and is under the radar. WATCHOUT FOR THIS TEAM!!!!!

They are quietly trying to stay sneaky and purposely being quiet about it.

Ok so no more!!!!! Matthew put this team in the regional top 10 so other teams will have a chance and not take a sneak attack.

RangerRedFan
09-26-2004, 08:29 AM
I'm thinking we might just find out a little more about Canyon this coming week. I believe they travel down to Lubbock Cooper, and that might be a good indicator of just how good both of those teams are. Seems how I am a District 1 person...I'll take Canyon to win by at least a touchdown.

3afan
09-26-2004, 08:37 AM
OK - tell me how a team "quietly tries to stay sneaky and purposely being quiet about it" ???????? :thinking:

mulefan
09-26-2004, 09:45 AM
i think this will the best area matchup. i got to go with cooper on this one, because of the defense, by 1 pt. dont get me wrong it would not surprise me if canyon won either.

VWG
09-26-2004, 10:20 AM
I don't know what Canyon actually averages on offense, but it's got to be around 30+ a game. If Cooper's defense is that good then we will find out how potent Canyon's attack is.

Z motion 10 out on 2
09-26-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
OK - tell me how a team "quietly tries to stay sneaky and purposely being quiet about it" ???????? :thinking:

3Afan:

No talk about these guys, no respect in the polls, Matthew doesn't even have them rated in the regional top ten. The part I mention is that they like it that way. No one knows about them, they get no respect, and then they go quietly into kick butt mode.

That is how!

3afan
09-26-2004, 02:48 PM
trust me - the teams they are about to play know all about them, and more - and just 'cause they are not ranked does not mean they are not respected - and, just 'cause there are no Canyon posters on this board does not mean they're not being talked about.

and anyway, "the team" is not "quietly trying to stay sneaky and purposely being quiet about it", there are just no Canyon posters here.

yada yada yada .....

Da Mules
09-26-2004, 04:11 PM
There IS at least 1 Canyon poster here... thmptbh-- I think that means Thump The Ball Hard ~ He is typical of what Z is talking about. He doesn't talk smack ( except he's trying real hard to divert everyone's attention from Canyon to Muleshoe :thinking:) By the way "Thump", going into Friday's game, Canyon had become the Panhandle 3A defensive leader; allowing 1.5 LESS total yards than Muleshoe, and the Eagles already were the offensive leaders. After last year's injury meltdown, I think the Eagles are poised to make a playoff run in Division 1. Thank goodness they'll be in D1 ;) :clap: :clap:

thumptbh
09-27-2004, 09:51 AM
lol muley and z motion you gave me up. but i still think dem mules are a force to be reckoned with. that mule defense is setting the bar around here and making canyon work hard to keep up. you are right when you say canyon wants to stay quite and out of the polls. after last year canyon learned it can be taken away as quick as it is given. mule man if you make the game come see us. same goes for you z.

Z motion 10 out on 2
09-27-2004, 02:34 PM
When does Canyon play Perryton and where is it?

jace
09-27-2004, 04:35 PM
week ten at perryton