PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! I'm in black and white again!!

Bandera YaYa
09-25-2004, 11:46 PM
someone tell me how to delete my cookies again...please?? also, last time this happened, I switched my "Message Icon" choice from "no icon" located on this page in the left margin....but I can't make it switch now....???? Help!!

LH Panther Mom
09-25-2004, 11:49 PM
On your Internet Explorer page, go to Tools, then Internet Options. You should be able to delete your cookies from there.

shankbear
09-25-2004, 11:51 PM
On internet explorer go to TOOLS. Go then to Internet Options. Then go to Delete Files under the Temporary Internet Files heading. That dumps cookies. Most spyware killers dump them when you scan also,

Bandera YaYa
09-26-2004, 12:00 AM
Thanks.....that worked......but back to changing my "Message Icon" choice (on this page, to the left......above the "vB Code" choice)...I just know I switched it (took the dot out of the circle) but it won't let me now.!!! How do I do that??

LH Panther Mom
09-26-2004, 12:04 AM
Look underneath at the vB Code, see if that is set on Normal mode. I know some folks used Enhanced, but I haven't been able to get that to work. The vB Code is what will allow you to post smilies and get colors. The Message Icon just allows you to put an Icon at the top of the message - see the "cool" guy I put.

LH Panther Mom
09-26-2004, 12:11 AM
YaYa - gotta go to bed, but I'll be around in the morning, if you still need help, just let me know. We got through it last time & we will again.

Bandera YaYa
09-26-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
YaYa - gotta go to bed, but I'll be around in the morning, if you still need help, just let me know. We got through it last time & we will again. I got it!!! I forgot to restart my computer!! Yeah...thanks for your help..Nite!! :)

LH Panther Mom
09-26-2004, 05:46 AM
HOORAY!!!