PDA

View Full Version : Bandera YaYa...

LH Panther Mom
09-25-2004, 11:19 PM
Have you noticed the lack of posters from other teams in our district this year? Wonder if they're just waiting for district games to start? It's gonna be sad in a couple of weeks if we don't have anyone to "debate" with.

Mandy
09-25-2004, 11:25 PM
yeah, because I remember you posters.

LH Panther Mom
09-25-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Mandy
yeah, because I remember you posters.

Huh? You mean YaYa & I?

LH Panther Mom
09-25-2004, 11:27 PM
I almost forgot, YaYa - I hope ya'll beat the tar out of Wimberley.

Bandera YaYa
09-25-2004, 11:33 PM
(well...I've lost by ability to use color and smilies....and I can't remember how to fix it......)

I know what you mean......it's kinda lonely on here ......with Burnet going "AWOL" on us......is there not any one else from our district that's on here?????
Yep, I hope we beat Wimberley, too!!

LH Panther Mom
09-25-2004, 11:38 PM
I think I've seen a couple of lurkers, but don't remember anything from them. Do you need help with your colors?

Mandy
09-25-2004, 11:43 PM
of course you two! I remember you and Pudlugger...that matt guy and other posters too.

LH Panther Mom
09-25-2004, 11:44 PM
:D

GreatBigBurnetFan
09-26-2004, 01:03 PM
;) Now see there, you just couldn't wait to get rid of us. You get your wish, NOW you miss us!!

Hey Ms. YaYa, what happened, wasn't you hollerin' loud enough?
I'm excited for Bandera, now you got a new place to play football.
It's kinda sad, it won't be the same without the old stadium. I
really enjoyed comin' down to Bandera. It was a beautiful trip, you
have great places to eat and I got to park about 20' from the gate. It'll be nice, just not the same. I hope we get to at least play Liberty Hill again. I'll miss going to Ingram too.

I'm glad you wonderful ladies miss us, even just a little. Now ya'll just go out and whip up on Brady. That's NOT a fun place to go to.
There's to many deer on the way back home.

Gobbla2001
09-26-2004, 01:37 PM
I'll debate with you guys?

Actually, I'll say that Wimberly isn't all that and a bag of potato-chips... They're good, but if you guys are as good as I'm hearing then you guys will get a dub-ya...

I saw the Texans play Iowa Park, shoulda beat 'em, just took them a while to get rolling in that game...

LHMom
09-26-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
(well...I've lost by ability to use color and smilies....and I can't remember how to fix it......)

I know what you mean......it's kinda lonely on here ......with Burnet going "AWOL" on us......is there not any one else from our district that's on here?????
Yep, I hope we beat Wimberley, too!!

Looks like it's the 2 moms from LH and you, Bandera Ya Ya. I have not seen anyone from Ingram, Llano or Brady.

I heard you all were getting a new stadium in Bandera, but didn't know it was already finished. Playing on that field in standing water made for a lot of great stories/memories for the boys that played there in 2002. My son swears a person could've drowned out there!

Hey - how big is Bandera? Just wondering if y'all come in 2nd in district (:) ) if you'd be going Div I or Div II.

Gobbla2001
09-26-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by
ladies i am from wimberley and i think that the wimberley and LH game is going to be one of the best games in central texas this yea... i dont really care about Bandera... yes they are a good team but i think the Texans will come out on top... Wimberley was supposed to lose to Devine by 22 but instead beat the 45-7 and devine's RB ran for over 2000 yards last year i know that LH has a really good time i have seen many of them and noticed that they do not throw the ball alot at all they leave it up to the rb he is an excellent athlete but i think yall are going to have to do more than just run the ball in order to beat wimberley... its gonna be a good game but im gonna say wimberley is comming out on top by a field goal or so

The D of Wimberly must keep their composure, it looked like you guys were a little frusterated with IP and started crumbling defensively...

The offense for Wimberly is good, just took a little long to get started in the game I saw you guys play against IP...

Wimberly's kicker/punter is AWESOME!!!

Bandera YaYa
09-26-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by
ladies i am from wimberley and i think that the wimberley and LH game is going to be one of the best games in central texas this yea... i dont really care about Bandera... Uh oh!! That wasn't a very nice thing to say ............ :eek: :eek:
Hello!! I'm Bandera YaYa and let me welcome you to the board....... :DI see your interests are : Drinking, football and girls. You are a real bada$$, huh? Let's see, you are ...what....18 years old??? A senior in high school, perhaps?? Got any plans after all the underage drinking, playing football and impressing all the girls, you are doing now????? Please tell me.....I'd love to hear this....

LH Panther Mom
09-27-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by
ladies i am from wimberley and i think that the wimberley and LH game is going to be one of the best games in central texas this yea... i dont really care about Bandera... yes they are a good team but i think the Texans will come out on top... Wimberley was supposed to lose to Devine by 22 but instead beat the 45-7 and devine's RB ran for over 2000 yards last year i know that LH has a really good time i have seen many of them and noticed that they do not throw the ball alot at all they leave it up to the rb he is an excellent athlete but i think yall are going to have to do more than just run the ball in order to beat wimberley... its gonna be a good game but im gonna say wimberley is comming out on top by a field goal or so

To which of the three backs are you referring? And, welcome!

Phil C
09-27-2004, 08:36 AM
Hey Wimberly how are the Lady Texans doing in volleyball this year? They were awesome last year but I heard they lost some key players due to graduation.

LH Panther Mom
09-27-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by GreatBigBurnetFan
;) Now see there, you just couldn't wait to get rid of us. You get your wish, NOW you miss us!!

Hey Ms. YaYa, what happened, wasn't you hollerin' loud enough?
I'm excited for Bandera, now you got a new place to play football.
It's kinda sad, it won't be the same without the old stadium. I
really enjoyed comin' down to Bandera. It was a beautiful trip, you
have great places to eat and I got to park about 20' from the gate. It'll be nice, just not the same. I hope we get to at least play Liberty Hill again. I'll miss going to Ingram too.

I'm glad you wonderful ladies miss us, even just a little. Now ya'll just go out and whip up on Brady. That's NOT a fun place to go to.
There's to many deer on the way back home.

It's just not the same without you. Last game of the year for us this year is Ingram. I'm fairly certain the "hype" will not be able to compare to the LH/Burnet "who will win district" hype of the last two years. :)

mikecheck
09-27-2004, 04:21 PM
:eek: Katy bar the door!

LH Panther Mom
09-27-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by
well Bandera Ya Ya your right i am 18 and yes i do have plans after all of this.. i am already been excepted to UTI and i am graduateing in December because i start school January 31 2005 so before you wanna go off and make assumptions about people why dont u find out who they really are instead of trying to be a thoughtless b****!!!

Graduating early is an accomplishment. Before you go off on her, think carefully about what she said regarding underage drinking.

GreatBigBurnetFan
09-27-2004, 06:57 PM
Young mr bada$$ from Wimberley,
While you getting all the education, LEARN SOME MANNERS!!
BTW, IF YOU CONTINUE YOUR MANNERLESS DIATRIBE, YOU WON'T
BE HERE LONG!! On this forum fine people are respected. If you want respect EARN IT! LH Panther MOM, is trying to SAVE YOUR LIFE!:mad:

In addition, you seem like one of the tactless jerks that turn your backs on the opposing teams that visit, all the while, acting like your reading the newspaper. It stuff like that and your attitude
that gets people not liking the young people from Wimberley.

LH Panther Mom
09-27-2004, 08:31 PM
The fact that underage drinking goes on all over the country does not make it legal or right or even a smart thing to do. It's not cool. Sure, maybe you and your friends think it is. How cool do you think you'll be if you get caught?

Do you drive after you've been drinking? How cool do you think you'll be if you have an accident and seriously hurt or kill someone?

How does your coach feel about your drinking? Let me guess....he doesn't know. And if he does know, and doesn't care, assuming you're a football player, then I have no respect for the man.

Gobbla2001
09-27-2004, 08:35 PM
Very good post, Lhpm...

LH Panther Mom
09-27-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by
GREATBIGBURNETFAN your right i am one of the tactless jerks who turns there backs to the oposeing team simply because it is a football game there are no rules stateing that you cannot do that and if you didnt notice it was just a few of us it was like the entire student body. So if you dont like it just dont attend any of the games and you wont have to worry about it. i am glad yall moved up to 4a because it is people like you who make me not wanna go and support my team because yall take everything to heart and you need to loosen up and calm down relax take a deep breath in and realize its just a game its not the end of the world how kids act at football games.

Seems like the Burnet game must've been a slow one - the entire stands, adults included, did that at a LH game.

LH Panther Mom
09-27-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Very good post, Lhpm...

Thank you. :o

Gobbla2001
09-27-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Seems like the Burnet game must've been a slow one - the entire stands, adults included, did that at a LH game.

I like the Wimberly fans... well... the famale ones, most are pretty spicey...

On a more serious note, I did notice that the Texans defense was a tad too rowdy (the linebackers anyway)...

I'm thinking if they could have cooled it down a bit and would have focussed more during that game against Iowa Park, they would have held them to 7...

LHMom
09-27-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
To which of the three backs are you referring? And, welcome!

I love the way that sounds!!

Gobbla2001
09-27-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by
well little ms LHPM as a matter of fact we have responsible fun and we dont drink and drive unlike some of the idiots that prolly go to your sons school and if our coach did know he would be extremley pissed and that jsut goes to show that somone is obviously being thoughtless what kind of a coach would not care if key players on his football team were out drinking... and jsut so u know know one ever said that underage drinking is leagle and in my own opinion the drinking age is going to be soon lowerd down to 18 because if u can fight and die for your country at 18 then yes you can drink a beer every now and then.... jsut because the coaches in LH dont care if there kids drink and drive and do drugs on the weekeneds dosent mean you have to start raggin on the fine coaches we have at Wimberley

Well, I know your coaches don't care if a fan sitting on the top row at the stadium in Brownwood can hear the LB's yell "@#$ @#$@#4 @#$@#$ @#$@#$ @#$@#$" every huddle either ...

I know it happens some time in the heat of the game, but it got a little old...

Actually the coaches do care, a few times I saw the coaches settle down a player or two because of it...

LHMom
09-27-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by
well little ms LHPM as a matter of fact we have responsible fun and we dont drink and drive unlike some of the idiots that prolly go to your sons school and if our coach did know he would be extremley pissed and that jsut goes to show that somone is obviously being thoughtless what kind of a coach would not care if key players on his football team were out drinking... and jsut so u know know one ever said that underage drinking is leagle and in my own opinion the drinking age is going to be soon lowerd down to 18 because if u can fight and die for your country at 18 then yes you can drink a beer every now and then.... jsut because the coaches in LH dont care if there kids drink and drive and do drugs on the weekeneds dosent mean you have to start raggin on the fine coaches we have at Wimberley

You are not making any friends here. It's a fun board.

Not sure why you'd think that happens in LH. I'm sure there are kids at every school doing that, but your accusations that the coach thinks it is okay are unfounded.

Gobbla2001
09-27-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by
well just because a player gets cought up in the heat of the moment and says a few fowl words dosent mean coaches dont care and your right they did settle them down and maybe some coaches do not care from other schools buts its jsut the way the game goes sometimes u get good coaches who can and others who dont... either either or it dosent matter it shouldnt happen in a game and the fact of the matter is, is that it will whether you want it to or not.

Wimberly sure can run though... well, run-on sentences...

Gobbla2001
09-27-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by
look LHM if you dont want false accusations being made about LH why dont you get together with LHPM and tell her not to make false accusations about wimberley

shes wants to say our coaches dont care then it can be said the same about your coaches

Key word located in LHPM's post: "If"

IF.... You know, like, 'if' you'd read the whole thing you'd notice there was an 'if' there...

sinton66
09-27-2004, 08:58 PM
Attention Wimberly fan, change your user name immediately or I will continue to delete all your posts.

2thousand5
09-27-2004, 09:44 PM
guess whos back again and sinton66 cannot do anything to me cause i didnt do anything wrong hahahaha

Bandera YaYa
09-27-2004, 09:47 PM
Well, as usual, I just got on here and saw that the Wimberley boy got ROM'd.......It always surprises me just how far they try to take it......like they think the moderators will just look the other way....and it's not like they are not warned......I just don't understand it. ......those type usually hang themselves anyway....well, too bad he just couldn't fit in because ...WE KNOW WE ARE THE COOL ONES ON HERE!!!!!! :cool: :p :p :cool: :cool:

LHMom
09-28-2004, 08:55 PM
Man. What a loser he was.

Bandera YaYa
09-28-2004, 09:17 PM
And the sad thing is, he probably thinks he's the cat's meow!!!! :p :p

LH Panther Mom
09-28-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
And the sad thing is, he probably thinks he's the cat's meow!!!! :p :p

If he's a player, he may become the cat's Meow Mix on Oct. 29. (j/k) ;)

PPHSfan
09-28-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by 2thousand5
guess whos back again and sinton66 cannot do anything to me cause i didnt do anything wrong hahahaha

LOL,

What does that ***banned member*** thing below your name mean?:D

Lucky#3
09-29-2004, 06:30 PM
LHPM i dont think wimberley is gonna be LH's meow mix i think the game is going to be one of the best games in central texas and you better beleive i will be there. Maybe if your there we can meet cause i have been reading alot of your post and seems like you really know your stuff when it comes to football. Well jsut a sugestion. Although LH has a great run game wimberley's defence is really steping it up and i will be glad to see how they react to all the run plays one after the other after the other. i dont think they are very used to it so it should be interesting to see how they take it. i am sorry about those other 2 idiot from wimberley it seems they are giving posters like myself a bad name and would once again like to apologise about them

LH Panther Mom
09-29-2004, 06:57 PM
Sorry, I didn't mean the whole Wimberley team, just the one goober. And, trust me, you have no need to apologize; every town has a few - I know we have our share. I think a lot of them are in the same boat. :D

I'm fairly certain I'll be at the game & would be more than happy to meet you. I know positively, that I'll be there on Thursday to watch my 8th grader. We can touch base closer to the 29th.

Lucky#3
09-29-2004, 07:01 PM
are they going to be playing in wimberley on thursday or is the game going to be in LH. i know this may sound kinda weird but i am a student so dont be shocked when you see me im just a kid

clayalan
09-29-2004, 07:07 PM
I am so sorry once again, I wasnt on duty this week to babysit our village idiot. 2thousand5 quit your BS, Our District hates us enough as it is. Now youre about to get the rest of 3A hating us. Dont put more fuel on the fire. Have some class.

LH Panther Mom
09-29-2004, 07:22 PM
Yes, the Thursday game is in Wimberley. And don't worry about being a kid - I happen to like kids. It's a good thing, since I have some that call me Mom. ;)

LH Panther Mom
09-29-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by clayalan
I am so sorry once again, I wasnt on duty this week to babysit our village idiot. 2thousand5 quit your BS, Our District hates us enough as it is. Now youre about to get the rest of 3A hating us. Dont put more fuel on the fire. Have some class.

I think that job would be 24/7. :D

Lucky#3
09-29-2004, 07:26 PM
clayalan so are you a student or just a parent? And just so you know 2thousand5 has been rommed. LHPM well im not really a kid i am 18 now but still i am a kid compared to some of the people on here

LH Panther Mom
09-29-2004, 07:28 PM
No biggie - my oldest "kid" is 19. And you already seem more mature than a lot of other folks the last few days. ;)

Lucky#3
09-29-2004, 07:30 PM
yea i was on under a guest just reading up and saw what the lovely people from wimberley " wimberleybada** and 2thousand5" were saying and i was embarassed to say i live in the town due to idiots like them