PDA

View Full Version : Marlin Vs. Graham!!!

marlin fan
09-25-2004, 04:29 PM
Lets go dawgs and have good practices this week and make a comeback from this SHOCKING LOSE!!!! its gonna be hard but beleive we CAN get this win this week!!!!!!! Go Dawgs eat the steers!!!!

Adidas410s
09-25-2004, 06:41 PM
no worries...Graham will be held back by their moronic coach and have a nice 3 game losing streak on their hands! Good luck Marlin and hopefully I will be there for this game...but I might head over to Decatur to watch MY Wylie Bulldogs!

VWG
09-26-2004, 10:27 AM
This should be an interesting matchup. Two teams that have never met before, and both coming off losses.
Marlin can beat Graham by shutting down their split-veer attack.
Graham has virtually no passing game.
If Marlin has a decent QB who can throw, he should be able to pick the Steers apart. The Steers last three games, NRH Birdville, Decatur, and Wylie all threw the ball with success.

VWG
09-26-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
no worries...Graham will be held back by their moronic coach and have a nice 3 game losing streak on their hands! Good luck Marlin and hopefully I will be there for this game...but I might head over to Decatur to watch MY Wylie Bulldogs!

Come on man.... tell us how you really feel.

Adidas410s
09-26-2004, 10:46 AM
oh I could sit here and go up and down about why I'm not a Bourquin fan...but I wont! I have better things to do...like wash my new truck!!! :D

Ibleedblue
09-26-2004, 10:54 AM
marlin will easily lose this game. grahm will come and just pound the ball downfeild all night long, i'm not against marlin but this year is just not the year. i say steers by 7.

mwynn05
09-26-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Ibleedblue
marlin will easily lose this game. grahm will come and just pound the ball downfeild all night long, i'm not against marlin but this year is just not the year. i say steers by 7. marlin will easily lose the game. then you say steers by 7 make up your mind

chs_cheer06
09-26-2004, 07:47 PM
Good Luck MARLIN!!