PDA

View Full Version : Meet and Greets

Mandy
09-25-2004, 02:12 PM
are they as pawsome as they seem? Or do you squeeze the hand of the person you don't like more tight than you do those you do like? Are the actions of throwing chairs or putting rat posion in certain peoples drinks never acted upon? If so where do you have these things? A certain someone said last night we should go to them...although I'm a bit scared. Are you all as nice as you seem to be?

-mandy

Necked
09-25-2004, 02:21 PM
Well, I for one am a nice guy. My prison counselor said so.....

CHS_Grad '85
09-25-2004, 02:21 PM
Well I haven't met as many members as some but I can verify the few that I have met have been really cool... it's really fun to put a face to the name/personality... I've also had the pleasure of speaking to some via phone... I recommond going to the nearest meet & greet you can find...

3ahunter2k4
09-25-2004, 02:27 PM
in general most people who are devout to stuff like this generally suck as a person, i'm just saying, but they're cool too.

Mandy
09-25-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Necked
Well, I for one am a nice guy. My prison counselor said so.....

Now that entire prison thing either could work for me or against me. You don't have any close tides here do you? If not, then lets both go to a meet and greet. You bring the straight jacket and I'll get the metal pan.

-mandy

Necked
09-25-2004, 02:31 PM
:D :D :D

LH Panther Mom
09-25-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Mandy
are they as pawsome as they seem? Or do you squeeze the hand of the person you don't like more tight than you do those you do like? Are the actions of throwing chairs or putting rat posion in certain peoples drinks never acted upon? If so where do you have these things? A certain someone said last night we should go to them...although I'm a bit scared. Are you all as nice as you seem to be?

-mandy

Some of us are much, much nicer in person. :D Rat poison....hmmm, now that's an idea - thanks for the tip. ;)

Keith7
09-25-2004, 04:05 PM
I am having a meet and greet here in san diego next week if anyone wants to come, I made my own shirt to sign :D

LH Panther Mom
09-25-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
I am having a meet and greet here in san diego next week if anyone wants to come, I made my own shirt to sign :D

Perfect! It's funny how that worked out. We have an open date, so does Burnet. What time should we show up? :D

SintonFan
09-25-2004, 05:02 PM

-mandy
Mandy, you'd be shocked at who you meet. I've met better than 30 posters and everyone I've met has been sincerely great, fun people who just happen to love high school football like all here. You'll realize that alot of us have much in common.
Go to one, you won't regret it.:cool: :)

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 05:31 PM
Yeah I really wanted to go to the Cuero and Sinton meet and greet, but you know how profs are here in college. ALways have to give you papers when you have other things planned.

LH Panther Mom
09-25-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Yeah I really wanted to go to the Cuero and Sinton meet and greet, but you know how profs are here in college. ALways have to give you papers when you have other things planned.

My son's personal favorite is the homework that is due online by midnight on Friday night. Or Sunday night, Thanksgiving weekend. The first year is the toughest.

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 05:36 PM
Yeah, I love the online work, that is great. I especially like the online quizzes. Using my notes on those is great. I am just really ready to get past my fish year.

SintonFan
09-25-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
We mentioned you last night.;)
Guess what? Old Green bought dinner for me and 66. He's the coolest. Not a bad bone in his body.
He is also a virtual HS football encyclopedia. The man has a vast amount of info about my favorite subject. :clap: :clap:

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 09:49 PM
Yeah, I really missed out. Oh well, tell me when the next one comes around. I would love to meet some of you guys.

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 09:53 PM
I would love to attend one and meet all you CRAZY folks...lol..j/k. I am sure you all are wonderful and I look forward to meeting at least a few of you some day!

Bulldog_12
09-25-2004, 09:54 PM
We need to do one for a Jasper game. How about Homecoming? Thats about the only time I can do it. Kirbyville and Jasper?

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 09:57 PM
Sounds good to me!

jason
09-25-2004, 10:14 PM
ive been to two, and have only had to file one restraining order because of them...that darn Ranger Mom just doesnt like to take 'no i wont go out with you' as an acceptable answer...:D :D :D

dawgmom
09-25-2004, 10:21 PM
I thought I heard that was the other way around Jason???

hehe....:D :devil:

Mandy
09-25-2004, 10:35 PM
yeah Jason don't you already have a profile and mugshot somewhere? Anyways, I'm willing to do one...as well as another poster here to meet up at the manor vs. hutto game.

we'll....the other person will show up...I won't be there for my safety. I'm not sure when my bodyguard is getting out on bail yet...gotta phone him up. I'm going to visit him tonight though. Wish me luck.

jason
09-25-2004, 10:44 PM
yeah Jason don't you already have a profile and mugshot somewhere? Anyways, I'm willing to do one...as well as another poster here to meet up at the manor vs. hutto game.

we'll....the other person will show up...I won't be there for my safety. I'm not sure when my bodyguard is getting out on bail yet...gotta phone him up. I'm going to visit him tonight though. Wish me luck. what game would you have it at??? im always down to watch a good game somewhere close (within an hour or so)

Mandy
09-25-2004, 10:59 PM
I think it's a home game for hutto. So then it's the Hutto Vs. Manor game...I think they're playing manor...I should ask my source...

jason
09-25-2004, 11:14 PM
send me a PM when u get all the info

Mandy
09-25-2004, 11:24 PM
hmm i dont have any info really. just saying we'll be willing to meet you guys if you go to the game is all... haha. well the other person is willing to meet you, I'll just be tagging along.

jason
09-25-2004, 11:33 PM
well its close enough to round rock we could do something before/after maybe...if we could get a good group anyways...

...how old are u guys???...PLEASE dont say high school lol...

Mandy
09-25-2004, 11:42 PM
20 and 21

jason
09-26-2004, 12:04 AM
20 and 21 interesting...:evillaugh :smoker: :evillaugh :wave:

ILS1
09-26-2004, 12:14 AM
I'm going to the Manor/Hutto game as well next Friday. Where are ya'll gonna meet? Since the game is in Hutto,I guess Round Rock is the closest. There's really no place nice to eat in Hutto YET!! Well,maybe Snuffy's or Sonic!!! LOL!!! Let me know where.

:p

big daddy russ
09-26-2004, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by 3ahunter2k4
in general most people who are devout to stuff like this generally suck as a person, i'm just saying, but they're cool too.
I worship Satan, talk to 10-year old boys in chatrooms and beat my mail-order bride. I also enjoy long walks on the beach, dandelions and Henry David Thoreau.

jason
09-26-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I worship Satan, talk to 10-year old boys in chatrooms and beat my mail-order bride. I also enjoy long walks on the beach, dandelions and Henry David Thoreau. lol, ok who told you what really happened at the Inks Lake M&G ?? that was supposed to stay a secret....i bet it was that dern Ranger Mom again...:D :D

Mandy
09-26-2004, 07:11 PM
interesting you say? Well if you want to meet me just go to the game.