PDA

View Full Version : Castleberry Vs. Pottsboro

Lions56
08-21-2002, 07:35 PM
I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about pottsboro how good they are and there storng and weak spots.

eye of the tiger
08-21-2002, 07:55 PM
Pottsboro was 9-2 playoff team last yearm but lost most of their skill players. They do have a running back returning that was district MVP last year named Cowley. Couple of all district defensive players back, but that is about it. Playing in district with Gainsville, Celina, Pilot Point, Van Alstyne, and Whitesboro. They should beat Whitesboro. Dont look for them to make the playoffs this year.

snotbubble
09-10-2002, 10:41 AM
Know their middle linebacker wreaked havoc with Henrietta. Pretty sloppy though. Whitesboro is a given. Pilot Point maybe. looking like a long year for the Cardinals.

Matthew328
09-10-2002, 11:31 AM
Pottsboro was beat 56-0 by Decatur..I know their stud back Cowley didn't play...but still 56-0 ouch...Decatur is imoproved but not that much...I am pickin Castleberry in this one

eye of the tiger
09-10-2002, 04:08 PM
It wouldnt surprise me at all if Castleberry didnt win this game. Pottsboro seems to be a bit down this year after losing so many players. Good luck Lions.