Z motion 10 out on 2
09-25-2004, 02:14 AM
Go figure this:

Breckenridge 5-0
Iowa Park 5-0
Graham 3-2
Vernon 2-3
Hirschi 0-5

There may be some shake ups in this district this year. Iowa Park is a very solid team. Breck must be also. Graham taking back to back losses (when is the last time that happened) and Vernon lossing three in a row? What has come of this? Hirschi who is one of the largest 3A schools in the state can't even compete? Who would have thought that?

This is going to be very interesting with a 5 team district this year and how things are turning out.

Any thoughts?

VWG
09-25-2004, 02:35 PM
Breckenridge could make this interesting. I still think the Lions and Graham can come back and play good football. I see both Vernon and Graham making uncharecteristic mistakes. Fumbles, too many penalties, etc....
The coaching staff's at both Vernon and Graham have their work cut out for them to turn things around.
Iowa Park.... who would've thought they go into WF Memorial Stadium and thump the WF High Coyotes? Are these guys for real or did they just play out of their minds?
Hirschi... please, man I thought these guys would surprise some people this year. The way they give up after getting behind in a game is unreal. No effort.
I still think that Graham and Vernon will battle Iowa Park for the playoff spots. Breckenridge has got to play somebody (no offense to Merkel) the talent likes of the big 3 in district 5 before they convince me they're for real. Who knows? Maybe the Buckaroos can sneak up on Graham or Iowa Park and get into the big dance.