PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Rockdale, Cameron & Caldwell!

theyoefnshow
09-25-2004, 12:53 AM
THREE TEAMS that were the "underdogs" came out ON TOP! I gotta admit I bet against Caldwell this week but othewise went 3 for 4 on district predictions. Giddings beating Smithville was a given. I'm sure our friends from Hutto will no longer be a problem as they were supposed to roll over everyone in this district. Ah well, welcome to a real district boys. Told ya. Caldwell looks to have handled La Grange and Giddings I still can't figure out/gauge how good they really are. As for my boyz in Cameron. God what a game! In all the years I've been watching football, that 1st quarter kickoff after our first TD had the SICKEST tackle I have EVER SEEN! The kid from Manor never saw it coming and was just completely demolished! I'm curious to see how the polls look this week. I'm sure Cameron will still get no respect and Manor will just be listed as "over rated." And to think, we fumbled on Manor's 1 yard line which was a gurantee'd score otherwise and again on a march up the field at around mid field. Score could've been much worse. Got a lil tune up against Smithville this week so live it up guys! Respect from the polls or not, it doesn't matter; nobody can deny that the Yoemen are FOR REAL!